Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Paid resell for green immediately after my L so it wasn’t too bad.

But these retail or bust , going for all 3 but prefer either monotone color.

The draw is just when they randomly select winners or......?

Yep. A time frame to enter then randomly selects winners.

Is it a good idea if one is able to cop the new 3 cws at retail then flipping to cop the original 2?

I think everyone has decided that the goal is get one of the 5 colorways and go from there :lol:

I have said it a bunch of times in here....Red/Blue is the GOAT to me....so cop one of these new colors and try to flip to get a red/blue pair. But if it still would cost me $200 on top....na il hold the black or grey and wear them instead.

82F8D63E-897A-447F-8C2D-180F83D99EE9.png

Let’s goooooo!

i want to like these so bad.. just can't do that upper midsole that extends so much. i know i'm not the only one.

I think the majority of people dislike that extended midsole. A couple of my friends, and one of my brothers, absolutely hate it.

I personally don't care for it much. But the rest of the shoe is soooooooooo amazing that I just ignore it.

I think the majority of people dislike that extended midsole. A couple of my friends, and one of my brothers, absolutely hate it.

I personally don't care for it much. But the rest of the shoe is soooooooooo amazing that I just ignore it.

What? :lol:

Im sure most people dig the extended midsole. Best part of the shoe.

Los Angeles.

Are you European or something? I don't know what they rock with, but here in the States that extended midsole is just ... weird.

And I say that as someone who LOVES the shoe (just paid 690 for a pair). My shoe of the year. But that midsole isn't my favorite part. It just extends way too far, especially on larger sizes. If it extended half as much, it would be perfect.

My totally unscientific predictions:

10% LOVE the extended midsole
30% HATE the extended midsole
60% Are "okay" with the extended midsole

Someone run a poll, haha. It doesn't matter, it's still the shoe of the year for me.

Los Angeles.

Are you European or something? I don't know what they rock with, but here in the States that extended midsole is just ... weird.

And I say that as someone who LOVES the shoe (just paid 690 for a pair). My shoe of the year. But that midsole isn't my favorite part. It just extends way too far, especially on larger sizes. If it extended half as much, it would be perfect.

Bruh. Its literally half the shoe. :lol:

Idk where you hang in LA or what circles you frequent but here in NYC im willing to bet its 9/10 people that like the extended midsole design. Its too much a big part of the shoes design for 90% of people to hate but still cop cmon now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom