Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

It’s like 1/6th of the design. (Double midsole, double tongue, double swoosh, double laces, unique colorway, mesh see-through material).

Less than 1% of the population copped. And most cop to resell. So that doesn't tell us much.

I’ll ask more people, but so far the reactions I’ve gotten about the midsole have been extremely negative.

Why don’t you ask your non sneaker friends what they think. Hype can affect opinion. I trust people who don’t “know” they’re supposed to like something.

:lol:

Aigh man. Ill just go cop Jordan 3’s, but I hate the elephant print. Or ill cop the 4’s but hate the wings.

Lemme just ask a guy who loves chess, hates sports whats his opinion on the upcoming NBA season.

:lol:

Aigh man. Ill just go cop Jordan 3’s, but I hate the elephant print. Or ill cop the 4’s but hate the wings.

Lemme just ask a guy who loves chess, hates sports whats his opinion on the upcoming NBA season.
you definitely wrong on this. everyone i know that has, wears and likes the shoe isn't a big fan of how far the midsole hangs. that being said every other aspect of the shoe is absolute fire.

Plenty of people cop 4s with the jumpman on the heel tab, even though most don’t like it.

Plenty of people cop 3s even though they don’t like the height of the Elephant Print.

The extended midsole extends too far. It doesn’t look great. AND it’s not a great design since it easily gets dirty, and can even separate if you’re not careful with the shoe. But the rest of the sneaker is amazing, so we deal with it.

I have them and while I like the concept, the back edge of the midsole hangs out a bit further then I’d like, when you drive it gets dirty af, also you can’t pull your shoes off with your other foot as you may tear the midsole. It’s one of my faves in my collection, but that back midsole is annoying for sure.

6475567F-DE40-4155-86EF-EE856F3565E1.jpeg

How the hell did you do it??

It was pure luck. I was logged out of SNKRS on my phone and logged in right at 7pm. No button. I logged out then logged back on still no button. I tried SNKRS on my wife's phone and the button showed up immediately . I only saw size 12 available so went for that and hit. It was probably a full minute after the pass went live so all luck. And I just happened to be in NYC this weekend for my birthday.

That extended midsole is part of the design, yes. But that part is not appealing. The upper is the most appealing part of the sneaker to me - not the extended midsole. The materials and the layers are very dope on the upper. You give the sneaker a Flyknit Trainer or Flyknit Racer midsole and it'll be just as nice because the upper is unique.

Every part of the shoe makes it fire for me.. Really wanted the blue and red, but now that it's $500 I'm trying to snag the whites first.. Others I wouldn't mind

Anyone who owns the waffles give some sizing advice?
I have a pair of the undercover daybreaks and they fit me a little big in my TTS (could probably fit .5 down...narrow feet). Are these kind of the same? I am a nike TTS 11

Anyone who owns the waffles give some sizing advice?
I have a pair of the undercover daybreaks and they fit me a little big in my TTS (could probably fit .5 down...narrow feet). Are these kind of the same? I am a nike TTS 11

I'm a 9.5-10 and a 9.5 in most vintage runners (Cortez, waffles, tailwinds etc). I went with a 9.5 on the Sacais and they fit perfect (I like my kicks on the slightly snug side).

I'm a 9.5-10 and a 9.5 in most vintage runners (Cortez, waffles, tailwinds etc). I went with a 9.5 on the Sacais and they fit perfect (I like my kicks on the slightly snug side).
appreciate it
My cortez are a size 11 and fit perfect. So i will make sure all my L's on the waffles are for a size 11 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom