Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Considering grabbing the green pair. Do you see the prices changing drastically with the new cws coming out? I don’t want to make the react element mistake.

Ready for this next sacai drop. And if I miss those greys I have a pair of yeezy glows on ice ready to ship out.

Ugh. I’d hate to wear something that takes so long to lace every time I wear em. Plus the unstableness will hurt the anatomy of your body in the long run.
Eh, only gotta relace them once and then it’s just tying them.

And fashion is pain :lol: I’m only wearing them once every few weeks - they felt better as I got used to them by the end of the day

react element is a regular nike model. This is a collab.
its been a month... those re-sale prices aren’t dropping
Appreciate the feedback. I went ahead and scooped up the green pair. I just have to wait for them to get here. It’s one of those ones I was gonna regret down the line, I could feel it already.

i wouldn't say broke i know plenty that have a no resell policy on purchasing and money ain't an issue. i used to not pay resell, but with kids and ish my time is limited so i rather just pay and be done with it.

i would say only if you don't have a desire.

most Americans don't make 50k a year and almost have no business buying multiple shoes a month...

i wouldn't say broke i know plenty that have a no resell policy on purchasing and money ain't an issue. i used to not pay resell, but with kids and ish my time is limited so i rather just pay and be done with it.

most Americans don't make 50k a year and almost have no business buying multiple shoes a month...

Impossible is an extremely strong word to use when it comes to a material object lol.

right

Impossible is an extremely strong word to use when it comes to a material object lol.

he should have said impossible to get at retail.... then i guess... either way i assume i bit of poetic justice was used in his statement

Second time this week wearing these, they are so much fun to wear

My right one is getting a little wavy on the first midsole, not too concerned tho

A38868A6-2CC1-4244-B4A3-660D5E884162.jpeg

A0591AD8-953F-48CA-A153-DB9A6CF1733E.jpeg

Oops. Had a dirt that I tried to clean with Crepe and idk why it ended up like this. Thought it was just wet at first and needed to dry up but now it just looks like I spread the dirt around. Anyway to fix? Its not terrible but if I can make it a little better why not.

Back
Top Bottom