Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

D592D2F1-4A0B-487F-B172-4B2F95D04A3F.png
DAMN...YA BOY JUST GOT HIT WITH A SUPER DELAYED “W” FROM SOCIAL STATUS FOR THE GREY PAIR! I THOUGHT THEY WERE FINISHED EMAILING WINNERS, BUT I GUESS NOT. NOW,I DON’T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THAT PENDING “L” ON SNS,LOL...HOLLA!

CED B.
YOU

I’m just salty excuse me bruh
Congrats but f you

any reliable reselling sites in europe? i never pay resell but need those grays, however im not paying £129.89 of import duties & processing on stockx...

I bought a pair of the whites from a friend for a good price. Hoping I can just use them to swap for black. I like the white but it’ll get destroyed in NYC streets

My black sacais came in from Nike but I have a few concerns about the back of the shoes. Has anybody had any similar defects? Do you think I’d still be able to sell for the maximum price if I wanted to?
Na bro. Sry to say ur fked. StockX will reject it and charge u %15 penalty. Prolly can sell on goat with defects but not full resell price. Buyers in Ebay will scam u and Facebook marketplace will finesse u

Can’t decide whether to keep the white/grey or sell and buy the blacks. I like them both a lot, but black was the pair I would’ve chosen if I was given the choice. Literally my favorite shoe this year are the black Undercover Daybreaks though, so maybe the whites would make a nice companion pair? I probably like the black pair at least 10% more. What would y’all do? Would it even be worth the trouble considering I love the white/greys also?

Can’t decide whether to keep the white/grey or sell and buy the blacks. I like them both a lot, but black was the pair I would’ve chosen if I was given the choice. Literally my favorite shoe this year are the black Undercover Daybreaks though, so maybe the whites would make a nice companion pair? I probably like the black pair at least 10% more. What would y’all do? Would it even be worth the trouble considering I love the white/greys also?

Keep the whites

lol... honestly if you just got them to resell you got karma. Plenty of folks here that wanted to actually wear them if you wanna just get your money back. :smh:
The main pair I wanted was the purples, so there’s nothing wrong with flipping the blacks to fund the purples in this situation. I do like the black though and I’d happily wear them. If the purple’s prices were too much for me to justify on resell then I’d sell the blacks, but by looks of the way the prices are trending I’ll keep the blacks and just buy the purples.

Na bro. Sry to say ur fked. StockX will reject it and charge u %15 penalty. Prolly can sell on goat with defects but not full resell price. Buyers in Ebay will scam u and Facebook marketplace will finesse u
I appreciate the response. It’s only a small defect but I figured I wouldn’t be able to get the full price if I decided I wanted to sell. I’m happy to keep them as long as the purples dip a bit more.

I also won a Jordan 4 FIBA raffle because I entered it like a dumbass. I kind of hate the shoe but it came with a small defect as well. So I wanted to cut my losses and just get 70-80% of my money back but the defect doesn’t help things.

I’d probably say keep the whites if you are looking for wardrobe versatility and you genuinely like the whites.

If you really want the blacks, though, and won’t be satisfied until you have them, I’d just go for them and flip the whites. A 10% difference isn’t much but just make sure you’re not going to be jelly if you see people walking around in the blacks!

I’m in a similar situation: I preferred the whites to the blacks at first, but the blacks have grown on me and I don’t have any black sneakers right now, so I’m cool with keeping them. Just as long as I get my Barneys!

I’d probably say keep the whites if you are looking for wardrobe versatility and you genuinely like the whites.

If you really want the blacks, though, and won’t be satisfied until you have them, I’d just go for them and flip the whites. A 10% difference isn’t much but just make sure you’re not going to be jelly if you see people walking around in the blacks!

I’m in a similar situation: I preferred the whites to the blacks at first, but the blacks have grown on me and I don’t have any black sneakers right now, so I’m cool with keeping them. Just as long as I get my Barneys!

Well, I really have a lot of both black and white sneakers that I actually wear, but I don’t have a ton of grey. I wouldn’t have even entered for the whites if I didn’t like them a LOT. (I didn’t enter for green) - That’s the thing though; am I going to see someone at the mall wearing the blacks and be like “damn, should’ve flipped when I had the chance.” I’ll probably have a better idea how I feel when I actually have the shoes in hand. I appreciate any feedback on this though, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom