Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Man just stay out of this thread instead. Go enjoy your old Jordans and let people who actually like some different stuff cop and use them. These are the best new sneaker in years imo.
im literally complaining because i want more actual daybreaks and waffle racers and youre talking about old jordans? good one

im literally complaining because i want more actual daybreaks and waffle racers and youre talking about old jordans? good one

You’re literally complaining about it in the wrong thread, and to the wrong people. GOOD ONE.

Don’t you get tired of getting banned? Why can’t you just voice your complaints once or twice IN THE CORRECT THREAD and let us enjoy our sneakers.

Why are you even complaining?! Nike are literally flooding the market with Daybreaks and will most likely do the same with the Waffle racer. Not like the whole Nike company can’t do anything else when they are developing and producing the Sacai pairs. If anything, go write a letter to Nike and complain instead of doing it in this thread where there are people who actually like this shoe.

How's the quality?

Also, how does one distinguish the real from the fakes? Does the swoosh always have to touch the leather on the toe box? I want the OG color way but will also buy later this week when the prices on the new releases fall.

I'm hearing people say these feel really cheap. You lift up the insole and it's like cardboard apparently. And then on top of that you have the upper which is just cheap mesh.

I'm waiting for the Nylon version of the Sacais. Those look sweet. Just hope they have some dope colorways for those and not just the monotone black or white pair that we've seen so far.

I'm hearing people say these feel really cheap. You lift up the insole and it's like cardboard apparently. And then on top of that you have the upper which is just cheap mesh.

I'm waiting for the Nylon version of the Sacais. Those look sweet. Just hope they have some dope colorways for those and not just the monotone black or white pair that we've seen so far.

I heard about the cardboard beneath the insole. My biggest grip is the quality of stitching on the swoosh I see in many photos, which makes sense given the mesh upper. If I get a pair, I would wear them on special occasions or just holding them as I see these being the Sean Wotherspoon's of 2019.

yea I dont think these are worth resell.

Hmmmmm. I wouldn’t let that review be your end all perception. I received the black pair from BSTN and they’re far from feeling cheap. The only material on the upper that could be better is the Swooshes which extends to the backtab. The mix of materials on the upper is nice.

In regards to the strobel, it seems to be necessary for it to be rigid with how the upper sits on the sole. It’s not an uncommon practice as Jordan Brand uses cardboard bases.

Hmmmmm. I wouldn’t let that review be your end all perception. I received the black pair from BSTN and they’re far from feeling cheap. The only material on the upper that could be better is the Swooshes which extends to the backtab. The mix of materials on the upper is nice.

In regards to the strobel, it seems to be necessary for it to be rigid with how the upper sits on the sole. It’s not an uncommon practice as Jordan Brand uses cardboard bases.
I have the og set and the do feel... I don’t wanna necessarily say “cheap,” but maybe inexpensive to make. However, they’re actually really comfortable. Like I could wear them all day w/o a issue in terms of comfort.

First SNKRS W ever
2019-09-16 10.15.49 1.jpg
2019-09-16 10.15.24 1.jpg

that box is damage, I'll take it off your hands for a good price lol

Back
Top Bottom