Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

422BDBFB-09D0-4F3C-AA1C-6970C79E8623.jpeg
Cant decide on the lace job yet, now I want the black pair >D
Clean setup, b. though I'd either loosen atw thru, or not at all.

Not hard to walk around with loose laces? Have mine tied...

That was my initial concern but so far so good. I usually add in additional insole to most of my shoes but didnt with this and still fit fine but I did go down a half size to a 10 from my normal TTS 10.5

sacai1.jpg sacai2.jpg sacai5.jpg sacai6.jpg Sacai4.jpg

Careful out there. I just got my pair from SchmeBay and did my research on them. Found out they were fake in the end. And these are really good fakes. Unless my research was incorrect from matching up with a retail pair. Little details here and there, label was one, it has some spacing between letters and font seemed less bold than retail pair. Top right Nike symbol on front of the box was flat and smooth, retail pair had a feel to it (raised). Shape was on point, but some of the cuts on the materials were off. Honestly they really looked like the retail pair.

Careful out there. I just got my pair from SchmeBay and did my research on them. Found out they were fake in the end. And these are really good fakes. Unless my research was incorrect from matching up with a retail pair. Little details here and there, label was one, it has some spacing between letters and font seemed less bold than retail pair. Top right Nike symbol on front of the box was flat and smooth, retail pair had a feel to it (raised). Shape was on point, but some of the cuts on the materials were off. Honestly they really looked like the retail pair.
Could just be the photos/lighting but the color in the yellow looks off IMO and the cut looks diff, could just be the angle. Also, Shouldnt they come with a diferent color for the extra laces?

Doesn't look like that box label has the ridges of the "torn" price tag. Lace bag should be on the right shoe and though the hole. That looks like its on the left and just through lace and not the hole. Shape is a bit off too

apparently the less bold font is pretty much the only major thing that fakes manufacturers didnt get right in the og cws, at least this is what i found out 2 days ago when doing some research on reddit to find out if all pairs have qr codes on inner tags

Curious, how’s they smell?

Just remembered I bought the Undercover Daybreaks through the sneakers app but returned them because I found a cheaper pair. Do you think Nike was just trying to get another pair of Waffles in my hands to keep that loyalty...:tongue:

That was my initial concern but so far so good. I usually add in additional insole to most of my shoes but didnt with this and still fit fine but I did go down a half size to a 10 from my normal TTS 10.5

I see. Hows the fit sizing down? I feel like my toes will be jammin on that toe box if I sized down.

Finally unboxed the Barney colorway and I must say in person the colorway pops crazy. Overall the waffles look nice but imo won't age well (Wish they performed as runners). Foam Midsoles feel like styrofoam when I run my finger across. Extended heel portion has slight creasing already fresh out the box. For my left pair the upper midsole is sticking out more from the side, not as flush as my other pair which look like it was bonded with the upper properly. The nubs on the outsole feel like they can be torn off it you make a sharp cut.

IMG_2800.jpg
Area of concern
IMG_2800 copy.jpg

Could just be the photos/lighting but the color in the yellow looks off IMO and the cut looks diff, could just be the angle. Also, Shouldnt they come with a diferent color for the extra laces?

Color is close. Lighting is a bit dark. But the cuts, they do differ. You really have to match them up with a legit pair to get a sense. But out the box, I thought they were legit. Something just kept telling me to check em.

Doesn't look like that box label has the ridges of the "torn" price tag. Lace bag should be on the right shoe and though the hole. That looks like its on the left and just through lace and not the hole. Shape is a bit off too

No ridges from price tag. I believe outside of the US they use different labels that don't have the retail price attached. Lace bag looks legit but of course how its attached threw me off and it also came with black laces.

apparently the less bold font is pretty much the only major thing that fakes manufacturers didnt get right in the og cws, at least this is what i found out 2 days ago when doing some research on reddit to find out if all pairs have qr codes on inner tags

If you don't look closely at the label you'd think they were 100% aunthentic. From a glance the label is pretty close to the real pair and as far as the inner tags I don't all the pairs have QR codes. The pair I matched them up with were from a legit retail store that a friend won from and that pair didn't have the QR. I think its the latest release of waffles that have the QR in all.

Curious, how’s they smell?

It really didn't have that smell. Like a new Jordan/Nike smell. Which was a bit odd.

good thing you had an authentic pair to compare it side by side. I can't imagine how many people who don't have a real pair next to them to compare and just buy these and think they're rocking real pairs.

Back
Top Bottom