Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

nothing in purchases, no charges, refreshed and it says sold out on both pair so I guess that's two more L's added to my collection of L's.
as usual:
-snkrs is triddash
-feels like some accounts aren't forever blackballed/not chosen/same ppl win/same ppl lose
-I woulda flipped anyway to get something else that was unobtainaible for the 99% of us

Of course an L for both.... smfh.... still 0 and 999999999 for all these damn Waffle Sacais releases!

Tried for both , really wanted the whites got 2 Ls instead .

my Impressive streak of 1/377372 continues

L. idc though these were kinda whack lol

im waiting for the new joints to release.. the one that debuted at fashion week

Wife will be super happy with these..
Nike x Sacai LDWaffle.jpg

I had moderate success last year but have not hit on a single SNKRs release in 2020 so far (besides stuff that sat). Oh well, time to gather up some more unworn Nike purchases for another spite return.

L on top of L this morning. Hopefully I’m saving my luck for the Kentucky and Syracuse dunks.

hit on both, using seperate accts, shocked considering the **** luck so far with 2020 snkrs releases

L’s as usual. I’m so washed. Really wanted the white pair to wear. Was thinking succumbing to resale for them, but I’m pretty annoyed, might just say eff if and move on to the next release.

L’s as usual. I’m so washed. Really wanted the white pair to wear. Was thinking succumbing to resale for them, but I’m pretty annoyed, might just say eff if and move on to the next release.
If you do go resell route the white/grey mesh is a ton nicer in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom