Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

ED2D6AE8-34AA-4A17-A8B3-5621A6DEA7D3.jpeg

Favorite pair of sacais.

Fits the same as all the other sacai waffles

Favorite pair of sacais.

same, I wear that colorway the most. While the original blue pair is probably more iconic and maybe the first/only colorway it comes to mind when you mention sacai waffles, the white/grey pair is my favorite.

Fits the same as all the other sacai waffles

same, I wear that colorway the most. While the original blue pair is probably more iconic and maybe the first/only colorway it comes to mind when you mention sacai waffles, the white/grey pair is my favorite.
I agree. And I think my second favorite pair is the blue.

these came in fast. dont like it

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Sad
Reactions: PMF
Seen these waffles in public... wasn’t impressed at all... and I actually wanted them when they first came out.

These are my first pair of sacai waffles, got lucky on the blazer restock. Really feeling how these look on feet. Might need to go for one of the og colors..

Last edited:
The new ones aren’t that bad but they make me appreciate my mesh ones a lot more.

Mesh pairs blow these new Nylon pairs out the water just off the strength of the colorways. Wish these Nylon pairs got the same colorful treatment as the other Sacai Waffles.

Do we think that resell prices have bottomed our or will prices continue to slip early next week? Want to pick up the blacks near the bottom of resell.

Wondering why the resale on the snow beach blazers in 9.5 took such a huge dive in price

I just got a pair in the mail today too :lol:

2E55D20E-BD01-4EAA-A65B-4DC30DEE13C1.png
AD2FB871-A65A-41E9-B508-2EDB83A8EF15.png

Pics with the flat laces and painted midsoles by some dude in Japan. FYI, if you prefer retail + global shipping over resell, they’ll release on Sacai online store 3/25 10am Japan local time. No instore due to the coronavirus so I’m assuming a good amount of stock but then again...you never know.

Back
Top Bottom