Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

The fuchsia replacing the red really put me off & another black & white sneaker isn’t necessary for me. I would buy the latter for a decent price though. Looking forward to future weird colorways (not like the nauseating Barney’s).

Hit on a sz 10.5! SNKRS for the win

size 10.5 you say. congrats.
1604681305248.png

want anything for em ?

The fuchsia replacing the red really put me off & another black & white sneaker isn’t necessary for me. I would buy the latter for a decent price though. Looking forward to future weird colorways (not like the nauseating Barney’s).

hey hey. thats the only pair i hit.

save your slander.

All Ls between my wife’s, daughters’ and my account for END.

As for END, I’ve won twice. Not for Resale 1s and the sample lab NB 1500s. I think my brother won the triple black FOG1s (not sure it was a “win” due to END’s markup).

Hopefully Snkrs 🤞🏼

for those of you who entered on Sacai for both colors, did you get separate notification emails for each ? I only received one rejection email.

Having seen these in hand although they are labelled fuchsia, they look 100% red to me.

Back
Top Bottom