Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

IMG_05E3C79F88D6-1.jpeg
IMG_2492.PNG

I
Raffle up on the Sacai website for the upcoming Waffles.

You don’t have to preauthorize payment like before which is nice. They really screwed that up last time.

appreciate the heads up

on a side note. Which company you guys used to forward the shows last time. I remember it beingshipped to only JP addresses

I

appreciate the heads up

on a side note. Which company you guys used to forward the shows last time. I remember it beingshipped to only JP addresses

Is it Japan only? Says that if theyre shipping outside of Japan theyll charge for customs. How much will that be?

I hope Sacai actually allows worldwide shipping for this raffle. I still feel burned when they sent invoices for raffle wins but wouldn't let US buyers complete the purchase. Sacai then re-raffled those pairs and gave them other people. Uff that still gets me agitated lol.

NVM, it was just yesterday. Gonna have to follow all those pages so I'm up to date. I want those beige ones so bad! Gonna be paying resell. I foresee it

Sacai ships internationally and there were no customs charge last release. I won the black pair and there were no issues or surprise charges. For the record, Purple ftw.

Sacai ships internationally and there were no customs charge last release. I won the black pair and there were no issues or surprise charges. For the record, Purple ftw.

do you need to have payment info saved onto your account or is it something where you can just pay with paypal if they email you

This is what I was referring to. Credit cards couldn’t be processed due to US shipping addresses. Just check the comments. Hopefully it was just a one off issue with Sacai. Good luck everyone! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom