Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Hmm those look kind of suspect...

Anyone mess around with the waffle one on NBY? Want to order but no idea how they fit
Oh any reason you say that? I bought from a local reputable shop so was curious plus they had OG all and receipt

Oh any reason you say that? I bought from a local reputable shop so was curious plus they had OG all and receipt

my apologies, was just a quick glance, but I could be wrong. Just the overall proportions but might be due to smaller size im guessing.

my apologies, was just a quick glance, but I could be wrong. Just the overall proportions but might be due to smaller size im guessing.
Oh no you're good no worries, I was just curious. Could definitely just be the picture but I compared too my summit whites from undefeated and everything seems good

These just came in from Slam Jam and I’m well impressed. Absolutely love the silhouette and they still work without the mesh.

FDEF655D-4DE5-4B6A-B840-650EC2E347E9.jpeg

Of course it’s pouring down today and rain forecast for the next few days so have to wait to take em for a proper spin.

56D3319C-B626-459D-9DEF-2D241D74ECF6.jpeg

Sesames almost got me feelin like trading my DS villain reds for a pair...

Idk, I like the mesh though. Sesames just seem much more wearable

villain red is second best V2 IMO.

forrest gump is one. villain red because the colors are unique. Gorge green is similar to the gusto green v1. the black v2 is similar to the v1. Sesame and Iris on the bottom of the list because its neoprene lol

Villain red ... maybe ... soon ... birthday present ? lol

It has been a couple of expensive weeks.

I am surprised that the black v2 (and forrest gumps) is that high up on resale compared to the gorge green and villain red and the new iris and sesames

curious. you grew out of em? or they just "had to go" ..
NEVER got around to UNDS. ANd my style has really shifted this year. Been minimalizing like crazy.

my style inspo last year was asian grandpa. This year has been greek aunt mixed with korean oma

NEVER got around to UNDS. ANd my style has really shifted this year. Been minimalizing like crazy.

my style inspo last year was asian grandpa. This year has been greek aunt mixed with korean oma
We seeing a babushka anytime soon though???? :lol:
Either way, you came up on that sale!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom