Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

1631238314694.gif

I guess Charles Barkley wasn’t enough

Got a W from juice but the prices are tanking on the aftermarket, maby it goes down to retail prices later.

Definitely tanking, don’t know what it is about Clots. Makes it an easy choice to skip the local pickup raffle W.

if only more releases were like this where pairs are more accessible

Definitely tanking, don’t know what it is about Clots. Makes it an easy choice to skip the local pickup raffle W.

if only more releases were like this where pairs are more accessible
Make it more accessible so more people don't show for raffle w's? Hmmm. People always cry when releases are impossible and stock is low, but then complain when companies make too much stock and kill hype/resell.

Make it more accessible so more people don't show for raffle w's? Hmmm. People always cry when releases are impossible and stock is low, but then complain when companies make too much stock and kill hype/resell.
Well, you see, these days you have try more than one place to secure a W. And sometimes, your luck maxes out and you end up winning multiple pairs. See how that works?

Well, you see, these days you have try more than one place to secure a W. And sometimes, your luck maxes out and you end up winning multiple pairs. See how that works?
Quoted you, but I was just saying it as a general statement. Same thing applied to the whole yeezy hype from 2016-2017. Then how it's become too "accessible" now and people don't like it anymore because it's too GR. I'm all for entering as many places for raffles as I can since that's literally what it's come down to. Don't get me wrong, I have no issues if people can get shoes a little easier manually. Look at all the success manual users have had on sites like union, amm, and even today on ss when stores actually take the time to create a new domain and implement some new things to stop bots.

My lil’ boy is so good, came with me to pick up my raffle W.

I have to say, in line some dude was talking about not being sure if he should pick up his pair. Someone else agreed. I just shook my head. This isn’t the case with S Sim23 , but there are definitely people who go by resale value to help them figure out if they want a sneaker or not. Super lame. Fire shoes are fire shoes, regardless of resale.

D8F83801-6FB5-46DA-8EC9-31175CE1BCFC.jpeg

What you’re trying to tell me:

1631325629667.gif

Me:

1631325757081.gif

Can someone tell me why the frags went up & are the expected to go down? The navy pair were going for around 280/290 in my size (9) when they 1st came out.

because both of the fragment sacais are dope and they were already super low on the market, any more waiting was bound for them to go back up. Especially since the navy pair release is officially over. Grey pair still has a snkrs release which should see a little more of a dip before going back up like the navy.

I feel my sz 10 had been slowly dropping everyday but has been stagnant lately. I may just have to grab a pair now while it’s in the low 3’s…
Was trying to wait for mid 2’s or even low 2’s.

I know we're focused on Waffles right now but for anyone with the Blazer lows, how's the sizing??

Back
Top Bottom