Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

well if they're both only on Sacai and Kaws, then you gotta pay high shipping for either sites anyway.

If any of the Niketalk homies need the Sacai x Kaws in blue sz. 10 for retail. Holler at me. I got an extra pair. Just pay for shipping. If you in LA, be easier to come by and grab them for retail.

What is up with sneakerheads these days. I literally told a dude that it would be $182 (Retail plus tax and shipping to LA from Kaws.com).... Dude didn't believe me and wanted the retail price of the shoe itself. I give up trying to be nice.

Damn wish it was an 11
What is up with sneakerheads these days. I literally told a dude that it would be $182 (Retail plus tax and shipping to LA from Kaws.com).... Dude didn't believe me and wanted the retail price of the shoe itself. I give up trying to be nice.

Kaws for today…
09413F44-5456-4B64-997B-29EE591642AF.jpeg

Caved in & got t navy joints $280 on eBay. Now I gotta off these clots sz 11 I just don’t love em. Maybe they will grow on me but I was hoping to like these more than the cool grey 11s which I’m not a fan of in person neither. Got the early access on those but I’m not sure about em. Anyways these Navy Sacai will make up for both pairs for me! Guess I’m getting older you get me would have been more excited for cool grey 11s lol

Picked these up at teh sneaker show this past weekend.. I traded him a Essentials Knit hoodie in Brown - straight up trade. I got the hoodie on ssense at a discount $90shipped but it was just way to big on me, was a dope hoodie but... Glad I managed to get some good trade value for it!

1638907849741.png

It didn't fit.... not to mention, if I sold these today I would make $50 on the deal so... But thanks for being an a**.:wink:

Also, I like this colorway - these are the ones I would have bought out of the ones out rn.

:lol:

Being a half ***. Still woudda kept the hoodie but that color aint bad either. Prefer the tan pair, id prolly trade the hoodie for that color.

I don't even care anymore lol

They dumb for making this exclusive
What time is it releasing on kawsone. I think there are still a lot available. Just “limited” to releasing on sacai and kawsone but quantity shouldn’t be low on them.

Yeah stock is supposedly the same as the first 2 pairs…Just instead of the tan pair dropping all over it’s restricted to just Sacai and Kawsone…

Back
Top Bottom