Nike x stranger things

gotta give it up for nike on the marketing and hype.

this is really for die hard fans, im cool.

but if the show ends up being a true classic, 10-20+ years from now this stuff may be worth something lol

I’ll trade you.

71BFD93E-2CD1-4E60-8C76-C288F720844A.png

559 cencal? :emoji_punch:

Merch and shoes are nice, especially Tailwinds, but more like GR-nice. Anyway. Movie is set in 1985. The newest shoe is Tailwind 79. No interesting Nike shoe from 1979 to 1985? I guess the answer is these 3 are currently in production.
So no more diversity in season 3, Nike only?

They could’ve gotten way more creative with a stranger things pack if you ask me but I guess they made up for it with the marketing!

Easy No’s to all of them. Not much going on really. Not ugly shoes or colorways but nothing special

559 cencal? :emoji_punch:

Hell yea, out here in the middle of nowhere.

But yea they could have done so much more. It would have been cool if they stuck with the Hawkins pack and instead of the “OG” pack they did something with the upside down and used black, dark brown red and purple to make some color ways.

From Nike.com's post about this release:

"The first drop of the collaborative capsule incorporates Hawkins High's green and orange color scheme and Tiger mascot into a spirited mix of apparel and footwear. Sweat suits and complementary T-shirts channel 1980s phys-ed class style, and three sneakers match accordingly. The pieces launch June 27."

Those are all of the stuff pictured here: https://news.nike.com/news/nike-stranger-things-collection-official-images-release-date

But there still could be some other, better stuff coming (though I low-key want that white/orange/green Cortez):

"A second drop of shoes arrive July 1. Dubbed the "OG Pack," each shoe carries a red, white and blue color scheme and celebrates 1985 Independence Day with a year marker on the heel and special firework display sock liner."

Shoes and the whole concept is str8 basura

Sad part is in the age of stock x and goat culture. And everyone asking is their resell on Twitter. Anything collab will bring out the hope it flips crowd

So basically instant sell out on Nike

Then turn around and try to flip they flop and return to Nike.

Smh ish so bad adidas had to change their return policy. I hope Nike does too well on snkrs exclusive releases at the least. It’s annoying.

Personally I want the green hoodie and the Tee. To go with my clay 1’s. May try for the green blazers. I know blazers are fake hyped now post off whites.

Won raffle for the green tailwind 79s at Hanon. $123 out the door which will be cheaper than Snkrs. I wonder if these will sell out?

If hype is low, then good for old timers like me. This collab takes me back to my youth in the 80s.

Won raffle for the green tailwind 79s at Hanon. $123 out the door which will be cheaper than Snkrs. I wonder if these will sell out?

If hype is low, then good for old timers like me. This collab takes me back to my youth in the 80s.

They will and be returned once resell bombs

Like then off white leggings. Nike restocked Those so damn fast lol.

The cancel order button must have been getting smashed that day

Back
Top Bottom