Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I don't think anyone here knows, just that one dudes cook group on twitter
It seems like there's an ATC script for END floating around, similar to what people were using, futilely, on the LV website this weekend for the Supreme items. 

I don't think anyone here knows, just that one dudes cook group on twitter
It's simple. You scrape for a product/product ID, if its loaded and in stock...you use the PID to type some code that adds to cart on a logged in account.  The account and password is then shared, when you log into that account the cart is full with the item even though its never actually publicly touched the site.  

A friend did it for me last week with a pair of Q54 AJ1's, I had them a week before the drop actually took place.  This happens all the time. I think this shoe however never hit END and it was all trolling.  I THINK. 

It's simple. You scrape for a product/product ID, if its loaded and in stock...you use the PID to type some code that adds to cart on a logged in account.  The account and password is then shared, when you log into that account the cart is full with the item even though its never actually publicly touched the site.  

A friend did it for me last week with a pair of Q54 AJ1's, I had them a week before the drop actually took place.  This happens all the time. I think this shoe however never hit END and it was all trolling.  I THINK. 
Thanks for the explanation man, that's actually super helpful to know how that sort of thing works

Right. So, where's the code to add to cart on END? 

Right. So, where's the code to add to cart on END? 
I think it was trolling. There was no PID as far as I know. When I asked the so called Twitter experts, they thought I was DM'ing to give it to them, not the other way around. lol

I think it was trolling. There was no PID as far as I know. When I asked the so called Twitter experts, they thought I was DM'ing to give it to them, not the other way around. lol
Even though it may have been trolling there is a chance they're coming out via END (probably will be through one of their launch raffles though). The reason I say this is because The Sole Supplier did an sponsored unboxing and his pair came inside an END box

END is definitely stocking pairs, so I'm inclined to believe that they did actually load stock. Maybe they cancel the orders, maybe they don't. 

END is definitely stocking pairs, so I'm inclined to believe that they did actually load stock. Maybe they cancel the orders, maybe they don't. 
Yep the are, stock just isnt loaded yet. If it loads as live then its a total free-for-all (backdoor), it won't be like the quais where there's time to pass around carts.

Last edited:
seems pretty unlikely that end would have stocks loaded normally, since every release in the past few months that had the slightest demand was done through raffles

seems pretty unlikely that end would have stocks loaded normally, since every release in the past few months that had the slightest demand was done through raffles
The amount of product that's loaded backdoor vs. what makes it's way in front of your browser, be it through their launch platform or a normal countdown ticker, would surprise you.

Last edited:
I don't trust any of END launches/raffles. I rarely hear about anyone winning their raffles. Something doesn't seem right, pretty sure they backdoor anything that's limited.

I don't trust any of END launches/raffles. I rarely hear about anyone winning their raffles. Something doesn't seem right, pretty sure they backdoor anything that's limited.
END is one of the very little sites that clueless people go to, that and considering they run their raffles for what 5-7 days? the amount of entries makes it near impossible to win anything. I've only ever won the white OG NMD from their raffles. That being said, I've managed to manually guess the product URL a couple of times and checked out before the drop and they still shipped, so backdoor might most likely be possible on END

END launches are one of the only raffles most people have a chance on. Don't attribute to backdooring to what can be explained by bots being able to submit 1,000's of entries as well as 10's of thousands of others trying for what could be as little as 100 pairs of shoes

Just scored 1800 on Apollo Lander... hopefully they make you beat a score to buy the Mars Yards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom