Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I'm sure it's IT issues, after other's posted the site glitching out after the clock counted down. To them, it would be even lamer to launch it and have the site glitch out. So I'm sure they're refining it.

But you know with how slow the summer is and no Yeezy news, the additional time will allow them twitter beasts to swoop in.

Damn, none of the major sites posted an update about the release tonight so I thought my chances would be pretty good. I noticed there were two like training videos that hadn't been unlocked yet. I'm assuming those will be unlocked before the drop. I'm watching all the vids and reading all the documents on the nikecraft site before the drop. Just watched the Hero's Journey earlier- was kinda cool. Guess I won't be able to rock these in time for my trip to Kennedy Space Center though. See you boys in 2 weeks!

So confused

Just live chatted with Nike.

Of course they couldnt tell me anything.

I reminded them of their ineptitude at being Nike and being unable to give me any information on a Nike product.

And they wonder why Adidas are cutting chunks out of market share.

Last edited:
I live in Poland and the timer is not even there anymore. Locks on those two tiles disappeared as well. Probably another glitch.

Last edited:
Just found out about this thread last night. I've been wanting to cop since the Nike events on Governors Island, I think I wanted to do the event more than I wanted the shoes haha. I refreshed the Space Camp event site probably hundreds of times and was never able to get through on a reservation. Originally, blogs posted that the wider release would be on July 7th but I have no idea where they got that info from. I was eagerly staying up til midnight EST last night, only to see the timer reset to another two weeks. Ah well. Hoping that no one reports the supposed release in two weeks, as they didn't report the potential one last night either.

edit: just read through the first few pages, I'm even more mad now haha. I was wondering why there was no thread about these shoes because I had searched for Mars Yard, not Tom Sachs
tired.gif

Last edited:
Is this why they delayed it? Someone hacked into it?? Haha I just answered all the questions and this is what it showed me.

What do you mean by "someone hacked into it"? The quiz was planned from the get-go.

Finished quiz and still on that stand by page too...Hopefully it wasn't too soon to log in for the quiz...

Quiz wasn't live Monday/Tuesday when it was suppose to drop

Now it's live

I assume getting through the quiz is what enters you into the draw

Last edited:
Quiz wasn't live Monday/Tuesday when it was suppose to drop

Now it's live

I assume getting through the quiz is what enters you into the draw
If you go to www.nikecraft.com it still has that count down and locked tho, unless you click on the link from @m20xr

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't

Well that's weird it's back now

I went and it wasn't there. Just said quiz

Last edited:
the quiz only appears to be available on their staging site, which is probably meant for internal testing and thus isn't live yet.

Back
Top Bottom