Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I went tts (13) and while the length is pretty normal. The typical space near the big toe.

However, the looseness at the ankle collar makes it hard to get a good snug feel without choking the laces.

I'm curious how much looser they'll be once the shoes are broken in.

If I go down to 12.5, will I gain some of lockdown/snuggness? Or will my toes hate me lol?

Last edited:
I went tts (13) and while the length is pretty normal. The typical space near the big toe.

However, the looseness at the ankle collar makes it hard to get a good snug feel without choking the laces.

I'm curious how much looser they'll be once the shoes are broken in.

If I go down to 12.5, will I gain some of lockdown/snuggness? Or will my toes hate me lol?
Yeah, dunno about your foot. I still have some ankle looseness. Kind of the vibe of the shoe. Not really a slip on and keel tied type. I feel better fit when I tie em new every day.

But the midsole breaks in and your foot sits in really wel.

Brown pair is easily my favorite so far…Full disclosure, I have the Studio colorway and this pair, and haven’t actually seen the yellow pair in person yet…

F1FE5239-0798-47D7-A12E-9F5CB99B043D.jpeg

Just got my browns

Don’t know if I’m tripping but they seem to fit better than the first two colors

Cause i entertained the half size down thing in the first two colors but these hell nah

This brown pair fits a little more snug than my yellow pair. I went TTS

I’ve got all 3 pairs and they all start out snug and then break in after about 3 wears. The brown pair feels just like my studio pair did (the 2nd pair I copped) when I first got them.

When it comes to replacing the outsole, does anyone know where to buy some good rubber for it?

When it comes to replacing the outsole, does anyone know where to buy some good rubber for it?
check out vibram offerings. some of the outsoles can be purchased from cobblers since vibram doesnt sell directly. otherwise if you may want to try the bill bowerman method with a waffle maker lol.

vibram has some slip resistant soles that work exceptionally well on slippery surfaces including ice.

in an 11 these are so ****ing comfortable.

The whole premise just makes more sense now that i got the right size. lol

could def do anything in these.

sold the OG but now want em back and the yellow.

Back
Top Bottom