Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

The longer I have to wait for these the uglier they become. Maybe it's just the salt talking, but I'm starting to think they are ugly and clunky and I just like them because of that NASA crap. I'm sick of this jumping through hoops ****.

shoulda bought these the first time they came out, I'll wait for the next retro if this release continues like this.

The longer I have to wait for these the uglier they become. Maybe it's just the salt talking, but I'm starting to think they are ugly and clunky and I just like them because of that NASA crap. I'm sick of this jumping through hoops ****.

personally, these look like a pair of shoes that would be perfect to wear while mowing the lawn lmao

Pisses me off, this has happened to me before I get in early and then my damn size doesn't exist so I'm wasting valuable time searching for nothing.

shoulda bought these the first time they came out, I'll wait for the next retro if this release continues like this.
What, did you go to Space Camp and not buy a pair or something? This was the first online drop.

For once, I finally got a pair I really wanted and all by manual >D These are going straight to feet the moment I get them!

Did those that copped get Captcha?

Yes, got Captcha. Verification failed once, so had to redo captcha, but 2nd time was a success :smile:

I messaged Nike CS earlier and the rep told me they still didn't have a release date marked down for Nikecraft

Back
Top Bottom