Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Got a 10.5 decided to half size down from normal.

Not a big deal but it gets me so angry why I get charged the ny sales tax then Nassau county tax like wtf plus a special tax?

I really wonder if it would be better trying to cop through mobile instead of on my PC.

what other hyped sneakers r coming out soon
air-monarch-iv-mens-training-shoe.jpg

These drop Saturday on SNKRS 10am.

I feel like Nikecraft has no idea what they're doing anymore. The quiz was officially live for 24 hours. That was days ago. Unless they're doing a quiet raffle with that, I don't know. Really not trying to worry about refreshing Nikecraft all day, I need some sun before I fly to New York tomorrow lol

Did you have an opportunity to buy the V1s back then? Those had an even more limited release.
yeah cause back then there werent all these bots and backdoor problems and social media stuntin and everyone just coppin to flip. back then the only ppl who really got them were actual tom sachs fans who wanted to rock the shoe, it wasn't that hyped of a release as it is now. this whole scene is just stupid now.

nike prolly let them all get backdoored with their janky site design and tom demanded they make more because they dont have the balls to cancel the orders

Anyone think I'd be able trade DS zebras for a pair? Contemplating it, really wanted these.

US people just gotta wait til Nikecraft drops. Im convinced that's the main US drop. I think the only reason DSMNY got pairs was because they have sister stores in the EU and Asia

Back
Top Bottom