Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Congrats guys. Seems like its either nikecraft or bust at this point... If they even get them :smh:
On the phone with Nike right now. They had a list that sent out invites from NikeCraft. I doubt that there will be another release.

I didn't get any email or notice. I'm guessing I got screwed since the night of the test it didn't ask me to login. It went straight to the test. And I noticed it said "staging" still..wtf? The day after I took the test with login and prob too late.

Congrats guys. Seems like its either nikecraft or bust at this point... If they even get them :smh:
Wish I could rep you 1000x for that link. No clue how you got it, but you win the internet today sir. I know a bunch of other members cooked cuz of you but I cannot say thank you enough.

nt0g4bZ.png

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

I’m keeping the checkout tab with sizes option open in case of restock. Call me crazy but it won’t hurt

Yeah i'll check it periodically, but they should've had enough sizes if you get a pair "reserved". Inb4 Nike app reserves sell out too

Why send the email so late tho ? Seriously .. lol release was so crazy can't help but laugh at the fact that I'm saving $200

Just got done chatting with nike customer service. They said that passing the test only enters you into the draw. Getting the invite/email means you won the draw, I guess.

Just got done chatting with nike customer service. They said that passing the test only enters you into the draw. Getting the invite/email means you won the draw, I guess.
Exactly what we guessed from day one.

Oh well. On to the next one

If anyone scored an extra 11/11.5 my inbox is open

Bleh...
Managed to do the quiz with login (EU here) but it did have a splash page to the effect of "us page only".
So, no Nike lab access
Nikecraft is like a ship in the night,
No emails or instructions or information on any site. Spoke to a Nike rep, he said a wider release was coming, I guess this was it.

Maybe learn to sew and make my own?

can't say I'm a fan of this type of release. lack of information can frustrate buyers, especially those that are loyal to a brand. what it did end up doing is kept bot users away, so I guess that is a plus

Back
Top Bottom