Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Lol

"This ain't the first release."

As in this is not the leather version with 200 pair
bro the first ones weren't leather...the only leather on the first ones were on the inside on the heal, same as this current version and a pair of  insoles (og. version leather this one cork) the big difference is the vectran material which was replaced bc it ripped easier. That was the only reason why they revisited this shoe. 

Last edited:
bro the first ones weren't leather...the only leather on the first ones were on the inside on the heal, same as this current version and a pair of  insoles (og. version leather this one cork) the big difference is the vectran material which was replaced bc it ripped easier. That was the only reason why they revisited this shoe. 

to add to this they also fixed the outsole so sachs would stop slipping on grates and such here in nyc.

yea forgot about the nipple they said ppl were slipping 

Lol

"This ain't the first release."

As in this is not the leather version with 200 pair

Love you baby boy.

I went TTS and they are fine. Great shoe and I had so much fun at space camp. The free workout gear was nice

For everybody who already purchased...What's the fit like with the cork insole in there? I keep thinking it will make them fit even bigger with those insoles in there...

I'm out in Vegas so there's no option to hit the event itself so it's online or bust over here...Planning on going TTS as of right now but if the size is drastically different with the cork insoles I might size down...

i'm laughing at the thought of someone who hates to exercise doing the challenges just to get a pair for resell. that's pretty embarrassing.

Did my experience yesterday. They didnt offer the shoes for trial so ended up doing everything in the sneakers I came in with. Hope no one comes there from work cause they're in trouble. Don't know if it stems from some good possibly leaving with the trial pairs but the Nike folks are pretty stern right now. Security is checking bags

How hard will these be to get when it releases in July?

Back
Top Bottom