Didn’t even notice the badge :lol:

fake as hell

good friend tho for being cool about the money

even tho no way would I charge my friend 2 grand for a $200 shoe

Didn’t even notice the badge :lol:

fake as hell

good friend tho for being cool about the money

even tho no way would I charge my friend 2 grand for a $200 shoe

On the flipside, would a friend let another friend lose out on the extra money s/he can make for reselling the sneaker? :nerd:

seems like they each got something they wanted out of it, not necessarily a straight cash transaction

What does the legit patch look like?

seems like they each got something they wanted out of it, not necessarily a straight cash transaction

What does the legit patch look like?

IMG_20200524_011259.jpg

On the flipside, would a friend let another friend lose out on the extra money s/he can make for reselling the sneaker? :nerd:

say we are boys frfr. Not just some I kind of know you all we talk about is sneakers but like tight

I would just sell to you for retail + tax or whatever if resell is 1k or less and I know you TRULY TRULY want the shoe. Not just some hype bs

or I’d say hey man. I can’t sell these to you . They’re going for too much. Can’t doyou like that

1607114561683.png

1607114578233.png

Tom Sachs x Nike Mars Yard 2.5
Color: Particle Beige/Sport Red
Style Code: DA6701-200
Release Date: Late 2020
Price: TBA

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

I would be surprised if these are the 2.5, these are too different to be just a .5 update from the 2.0 in my opinion. The previous post of the pair with the toe bumper and black outsole seems more likely to be the retail version of the 2.5.

Wonder why it's called 2.5 and not 3.

These two leaks so far is mad underwhelming. Looks like work shoes. Doesn't compare to the original at all.

1607164039642.png

Sorry guys this is the picture I wanted to post instead of the second one that was an actual repost.

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

I like this version, but I won't lie, I really appreciated the one prior to it with its simple rubberization of an unalterized pair of mars yard (except for the mesh that was replaced by that frosty net/plasticky material Nike seems to push forward these days). Dunno about you all. Have a nice day,

Zwench......

Having a pair of these as my beaters and knowing the story behind the shoe

I’m looking for quality improvements / functionality over some cool design. So I’m digging the black toe cap and lace hole improvements

although I gotto see someone other than myself for the first time in person wearing a pair and it made me wish my pair was clean
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom