Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Having a pair of these as my beaters and knowing the story behind the shoe

I’m looking for quality improvements / functionality over some cool design. So I’m digging the black toe cap and lace hole improvements

although I gotto see someone other than myself for the first time in person wearing a pair and it made me wish my pair was clean
:lol:
BINGO

08278EA9-5613-4B39-9852-E1045F93A196.jpeg
FBCECFF4-CC07-4EE1-9E21-8651DD119EC2.jpeg
3B75E110-E1CF-4541-ABFB-01052420674D.jpeg
C7E2FC9B-C7EE-4E50-89D5-69D0996410E3.jpeg

you know what, it isn’t that serious. good luck y’all :lol:

WELCOME APPLICANT -
We appreciate your interest in becoming an official Nikecraft MarsYard Weartester. The Nikecraft MarsYard Weartesting program will require applicants to follow a set of guidelines to ensure the product is tested with integrity and the specifications to meet the needs of athletes* everywhere. If selected, you will be sent a pair of MarsYard 2.5 for testing along with an official studio issued welcome packet. All applicants must complete their legal waivers before receiving the test footwear and understand that they will be subject to the terms on the Nikecraft MarsYard Weartesting program platform (the “Platform Terms”). At the conclusion of the testing experience phase, all testers will be required to return the footwear at the conclusion of your testing experience. Failure to return the footwear will result in further action from Nike and the Tom Sachs Studio legal teams. Some applicants will receive footwear that is NIP (new in packaging) while others will be testing products that have already been through rigorous testing experiences. If you are uncomfortable with the thought of wearing shoes that have been treated for sanitization and previous use, do not apply. The Nikecraft MarsYard Weartesting program may include features that promote physical activity, nutrition or general wellness. They are for your informational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice or services, or for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Consider the risks involved and consult with your medical professional before engaging in any physical activity. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have viewed on the platform.

Want to join our Mars Yard Wear Testing Program? Post a 1 minute video to our Instagram feed. The opening shot must list your Instagram handle, your location, and your shoe size. Explain why you want to join. Tag @tomsachs and #nikecraftweartester so that we see it.

Submit your application by December 31, 2020 at 11:59PM EST

Back
Top Bottom