Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

IMG_6354.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_6354.PNG
    IMG_6354.PNG
    389.1 KB · Views: 10
If they do require the landing portion, i hope you don't have to score a set number of points before advancing. I'm only able to land once in a single game :emoji_disappointed:

I feel like they're going to incorporate the landing game. Why else would it be on the site? And they did make people fly mini airplanes in the Space Camp event, so makes sense if they have something similar for the online drop. Whatever it is, I'm kinda happy there's an obstacle course/quiz to complete online. It will weed out so many bots, resellers, and just late randoms hopping on the bandwagon.

I doubt the lander portion has anything I do with buying the shoe. The only portion of the website that requires you logging in is the quiz. If you needed to do the lander as well you would probably have to log in before accessing the website

I doubt the lander portion has anything I do with buying the shoe. The only portion of the website that requires you logging in is the quiz. If you needed to do the lander as well you would probably have to log in before accessing the website
agreed. the staging site did not point to the lander at all - who knows, that could all change.

Stop speculating over nothing. The lander game has been on the whole time.

All of the information as been on there the whole time too, and the quiz is based off that, so I don't see your point. Doubtful they'll use the game as part of the carting process, but anything is possible. We do not know.

I’d love to be able to double up on these but it’s fine if I don’t. After all the speculation I just wanna see how it unfolds and if the mechanics beat the bots/resellers.

One thing to pay attention to (besides the timer) is TS Instagram. Key info has been shared that way in the past.

Back
Top Bottom