Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

There were actually multiple photos up there on both this and the love letter challenge that users had submitted, if you submit an image you'll see it says to check back to see your photo posted after moderation. Some were of sharpies/pens, some with every day carry, and other random stuff... including two I had posted and both of which are now gone :smile:

There were actually multiple photos up there on both this and the love letter challenge that users had submitted, if you submit an image you'll see it says to check back to see your photo posted after moderation. Some were of sharpies/pens, some with every day carry, and other random stuff... including two I had posted and both of which are now gone :smile:
I didn't submit any to be taken down but it seems as if it's their fault since people are doing everything they can to have a chance at these shoes and there isn't any info on what we are required to do or not

I feel like the majority of pictures were there soon as those sections went live at 3am est, so those couldn't have been submitted by random people.

SNS paused their raffle and is resuming tomorrow. I don't know why these stores do more than a 1 day raffle. You know dudes are spamming it so hard.

But why does tom sachs want my crappy pic (multiply that by 100K and if I see my pic somewhere I'm coming for him)....

haha i took a knolling pic and submitted it yesterday. i've only seen the old stock images appear though.

Store as in storing data not as in a storefront

Nuid is your user id I assume

In other news this is the SNS co-founder lol
IMG_9105.PNG

Yeah I agree since that's how much they were at space camp right?
Don't know where buddy was getting $320 retail

Back
Top Bottom