Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

If I don't cop these it's $200 saved

Not gonna settle for a consolation or drop resale or anything. They were cool, wish I could get them, but I might not

Does dsm e shop hold carts?

Took me a while for the text, plus I used my card and typed that info in. Either way I'm happy with my one pair.

If you go on nikecraft site, it has a quick flash of the login credential before loading the page. Really wish nike will just release them already.

Surprised 13 sat as long as it did. Initially added a 12 and that sold out instantly. Checked out with a 13 in my cart for the minute or two while I was doing recaptcha.

I kept getting errors on recaptcha. Got in quick too was in queue for only a couple seconds did captcha 5 times then oos

They're live on Nikelab, I just got an offer to purchase....

[/img]

Good luck to you all that been lurking on NikeTalk and NikeCraft for MY2.0. I've been backpedaling on this and noticed how terrible the hype and miscommunications has been for these sneakers. It's no surprise that Nike and resellers go together like mac and cheese.

Here's my luck so far...
  1. No news of a potential US release except for the mystical Nikecraft journey.
  2. Was hoping for END to come through...failed; they went from selling online/in-store TO just in-store.
  3. Tried SNS raffle...failed.
upload_2017-7-27_13-3-28.png

Back
Top Bottom