Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

checking in for my salty wash. carted for naked, dsml, dsmny. cc declines and captcha failures. got nikes email late. fuuuuu

This release, in addition to all the limited BS I've endured from the years from Nike and Adidas, made me realize how much time I've wasted on this hobby.

I smooth just went on Saks Off 5th this morning and copped some made in Spain Chelsea Boots for what I would have spent on these

This release, in addition to all the limited BS I've endured from the years from Nike and Adidas, made me realize how much time I've wasted on this hobby.

I smooth just went on Saks Off 5th this morning and copped some made in Spain Chelsea Boots for what I would have spent on these
Yea this game is getting stupid for sure. Like what another member said, it wasn't like this back then. I still remember back in 2007 up to 2010 you could manual cop and 10-20 min later there's still some sizes left. This past year I've considered hanging up these laces, most likely will after this BS...one of the worst.

Did Kanye wear em or something?

Just kidding!

Good for you. Whatever makes you happy is all that matters.

I did not score a pair either. This was my first chase and may be my last. Normally I am fine with easy to get Nikes. But I really liked these, like Tom's sensibilities and wanted to wear them. Disappointed but more frustrated with Nike for the hoops they had us jumping through blindly. Then for the release to be so screwed up. No posers indeed Tom.

I really feel like Tom had grander intentions for the release which Nike could not/would not accommodate... I've been pretty lucky with releases recently but not this time around which is really frustrating mostly because it was a huge let down... I had followed this release because it was actually interesting... It had a late 90s/early 2000s sneaker feel to it when things were done with a purposes and not just product dumps... The whole sneaker culture has changed so drastically for the worse since then...

Well nike might be gearing up for something since nikecraft is now fully advertised on nikelab and the mars yard link is down for maintenance. Or maybe not and theyre just havin a giggle.

Oops and its gone.

Back
Top Bottom