Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

The only thing I want to see, if anything, from Nikecraft is a random drop of the Mars Yards. If it updates with another countdown clock or quiz, I'll be quite peeved.

On to the clot vapormax's i guess. I lost this battle. I will not lose the next

Nike was the enemy today, resellers will be next
For posterity, it looks like the staging site is registering quiz2 as an actual end url, as well as renamed the div, while the production site has just renamed the div.

To me, this means an update may be coming to the production site.

https://staging.nikecraft.com/quiz2

I don't understand your logic... you can put a quiz3, quiz4...quizn. Just speculation right now, especially when "staging" usually mean testing and/or pre-production phase.

IMG_0093.PNG This also shows the clots so idk if its both dropping again or what but thought i would share

Lol Thats reminds me. They still aint even post any of the submitted pictures. Or any pictures. So much wasted time and effort.

Last edited:
I'm glad this release is over now. From Nike resetting the timer and pushing the date to doing the quiz for nothing to happen. This morning I tried both DSM sites and both times had captcha errors (SMH)! Took an L on the raffles as well.

I was scrolling through twitter and came across that product page link... As I clicked through the link, it said "Just For You" and checked out immediately. I remembered that I did the quiz on my gf's account and bam! I was able to check out another pair. As I was not sure about sizing, I grabbed a 10/10.5. But I'm holding my breath until they ship though. Juiced nonetheless!

Both confirmations came before the Nike email smh so I could see why people missed if they didn't check here or twitter.

FYI, I did both quizzes as soon as the timer went to zero and was able to sign into the Nike accounts.

I'm glad this release is over now. From Nike resetting the timer and pushing the date to doing the quiz for nothing to happen. This morning I tried both DSM sites and both times had captcha errors (SMH)! Took an L on the raffles as well.

I was scrolling through twitter and came across that product page link... As I clicked through the link, it said "Just For You" and checked out immediately. I remembered that I did the quiz on my gf's account and bam! I was able to check out another pair. As I was not sure about sizing, I grabbed a 10/10.5. But I'm holding my breath until they ship though. Juiced nonetheless!

Both confirmations came before the Nike email smh so I could see why people missed if they didn't check here or twitter.

FYI, I did both quizzes as soon as the timer went to zero and was able to sign into the Nike accounts.
Literally the exact same scenario. I just got lucky a few other places too. I’m sorry that this didn’t work out for the NT fam. The Online experience definitely didn’t live up to the precedent set by space camp.

IMG_3076.JPG
For anyone wondering Sizing for me worked tts 10.5 ... loose around the toe box area due to the soft knit , quality and detail looks really nice .. question did all pairs suppose to come with the black book , reason I asked is because some pics online show the Nikecraft black book ..

IMG_3076.JPG
For anyone wondering Sizing for me worked tts 10.5 ... loose around the toe box area due to the soft knit , quality and detail looks really nice .. question did all pairs suppose to come with the black book , reason I asked is because some pics online show the Nikecraft black book ..
I got a black book with my pair.

1/2 shipped

wish i found the other account i had access with before it sold out, i was scrambling to login to all of accounts cause i made so many

Well, I just logged back in after a day of work. Suprise Surprise I missed it. Joined this forum just to better help me get these shoes, been tracking them since the NikeCraft site launched. Glad to see some people got them, ill be waiting for them to hopefully drop under $350 on the resell.

Back
Top Bottom