Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Nike/Jordan does use the same style code for releases of the same shoes in different years, so its not completely out of the question. I'm definitely interested to find out if there will be another release next year. Some additional apparel would be sweet too.

On a different note, whatever happened to the release of the packable shorts? I don't think any of the nikecraft stuff that was previewed during the overshoe release was sold in the US, and i don't think the shorts were released anywhere.

Man. Really wish I could get my hands on a pair of this upcoming release but I’m keeping my expectations low.

All You new sneakerheads can feel free to stay out of this release if you’d like.

Wore the staff tee today!!
47D46762-2E12-4040-97FC-7C56B5EDE2CB.jpeg

For a pair of overshoe, my bid, little over retail got accepted over the weekend. Not sure if that's good or what, lol with taxes and stockx shipping
If you like them and it’s only a little over retail then it’s good man. I thought about getting them too but trying to control myself and there’s other pair that’s on my priority now.

Anyone in here have a legit Off-White x Tom Sachs MCA tee that would be willing to help me with a legit check?

Thanks for the heads up on the merch drop, was able to get a beanie but the two Ts sold out in size L pretty fast.

Thanks for the heads up, was able to grab a T and poncho. Poncho is steep but I wanted to see it in person to try it out. Will most likely return it since $500 can get me a nicer rain jacket but the "exploding" feature is something I havent seen

They loaded up the entire NikeCraft collection on Tom’s webstore. I was able to get the two shirts in my size L but missed the Overshoe.

Just got in all of my stuff today! Exploding poncho is super thin, not sure what I expected from a packable poncho... but $500 is definitely too much! Tees are nice. Might cop the shorts on sale

Just got in all of my stuff today! Exploding poncho is super thin, not sure what I expected from a packable poncho... but $500 is definitely too much! Tees are nice. Might cop the shorts on sale

My thoughts exactly, poncho going back to Nike as it’s definitely not worth the money.Tees are great though.

Back
Top Bottom