Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I freaking won but cannot checkout. WTF. Says address issues
I tried that and the same message popped up. I googled the message and it looks like it's on their end/they didnt enable a shipping rate. . . I was having the same issue trying to purchase the tee. . .

Now it's sold out. I'm freaking tight. I emailed them but they def will not respond

Was having the same problem but it finally let me check out. I emailed them without a response but at about the 50 min mark the shipping updated and let me check out. Sorry that the screwed up ur invoice

Was having the same problem but it finally let me check out. I emailed them without a response but at about the 50 min mark the shipping updated and let me check out. Sorry that the screwed up ur invoice
I actually received a canned email response. I really hope they honor mine because it was a 12.5 Mens that I won. when i tried to buy maybe 10-15mins ago - it was sold out.

hit on a 2nd pair. Got a half size down this time. See if its significantly better since TTS was a tad big but not unwearable

i won the reverse mocha and couldn't even hit on these. and i dont even like travis scott.

do they email or text you to purchase?

Back
Top Bottom