Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I'm 11.5 in jordans, slightly on the wide size (like for Jordan IIIs i gotta go up to 12). Went TTS for these (womens 13) and it fit snug but comfy. Echoing other people's thoughts, if you are narrow foot and dont really tie your shoes you could go half size down, but I would say TTS for normal to wide footers.

So I watched one video on Youtube and they said half size up lol. I'm normally an 11 and everyone is saying tts/.5 down, so I might have a W13/ M 11.5 available by the weekend for anyone that struck out.

I like these brown ones but would barely wear them so decided to skip this release. Kinda regret it now :lol:
I need the first colorway before I do anything though

anyone want to transfer the ethos of this shoe and help out fellow ntr? I dont understand man Nike does this whole anti-hype and its the layman shoe for everyone and offers it in 2 stores in all of canada where they randomly drop them or backdoor them.

its so little love left in this.

99E54E20-9767-450B-9000-E1393ECC0D9E.jpeg

I've been wearing my Archive/Sulfur's since launch and went a half size down to 12.5 (normally a 13). I doubled up when they were really low on StockX and I'm now debating on whether or not I want to go TTS as they have def. opened up and broken in, but I still get rubbing on my toes due to the shallow toe box.

If any one with a 13 (Sulfur) is looking for a 12.5 and wants to trade, hmu.

Brown Sachs barely survived the final boss... bottom of that cheap af box was wide open, thanks Nike.

First the just do it tape, now this.

I've been wearing my Archive/Sulfur's since launch and went a half size down to 12.5 (normally a 13). I doubled up when they were really low on StockX and I'm now debating on whether or not I want to go TTS as they have def. opened up and broken in, but I still get rubbing on my toes due to the shallow toe box.

If any one with a 13 (Sulfur) is looking for a 12.5 and wants to trade, hmu.
Normally a 13 in Nike and been wearing 12.5 sulfur. Toes are fine. They’re actually a little roomy throughout the foot and collar

Normally a 13 in Nike and been wearing 12.5 sulfur. Toes are fine. They’re actually a little roomy throughout the foot and collar
This. I went my AF1 size and the most broken in area is da ankle opening. I dare not size full down for da sake of my toes though

Brown's arrived yesterday from Tom Sachs website.
I'm 3 for 3 on Tom Sachs website raffles.
Gonna keep riding this wave of luck for as long as i can!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 38
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 55
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg