NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

can anyone help me out with a sz10.5 or 11 in the Sharkalaids. i have a sz8.5 and 12 for trade if someone didn't get their size like me. Thanks.

Shoes don't even transform or come with a transformer?!?! Just a box that looks like the toys form 20 years ago???? Really?!?! Man the hell with theseshoes. I'd rather..............................to Megan Fox.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

There only like 20 peeps at HOHLA for the restock I would have thought there would be more people
I guess not.
for real

after i got my 3 pairs, i went back of the line and copped 3 more

yeah, the restock was released at hohla this morning. they originally planned on releasing 1 style per customer instead of 1 ea style, but because of the lowturn out, they allowed ppl to purchase the set if they wanted. they only had scattered sizes; seemed like they received some of the sizes they didn't getfor the og release. i believe they got two sets of sz 15 this time around as last time, two sets of 14 were the biggest.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

There only like 20 peeps at HOHLA for the restock I would have thought there would be more people

I guess not.
for real

good **$% bro, which one were you ? I was the guy w/ the shy pinks, navy crooks shirts, & black shorts

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

I guess not.
for real

good **$% bro, which one were you ? I was the guy w/ the shy pinks, navy crooks shirts, & black shorts
i was the first one in line, with the livestrong Mr. cartoons on, my patna saved that spot for me

HOHNY Restocked on Tuesday. 7/21. Soundwaves are becoming more and more popular as more people get to see them in person.

someone help me out with a sz11 or 10.5 in the soundwaves. Please
frown.gif

Edit:

dope polo sheets
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by checkmynikes

got all mine

had the soundwaves just added the bumblebees and megatrons, i picked up extra megatrons to make some money back.
Lovin' the bed sheets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by checkmynikes

got all mine

had the soundwaves just added the bumblebees and megatrons, i picked up extra megatrons to make some money back.
Lovin' the bed sheets.
laugh.gif

ralph lauren bed sheets.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom