NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Damn, I should of sold mine quick. Oh well, might just keep an extra size 9 Megatron on ice for a rainy day.

roll.gif
if you wouldnt have tried to be so greedy when you were charging me 250for them you might have sold them...or at the very least traded them for something worth over 200

BTW i sold my pack last night...
pimp.gif
550 Shipped...screw paypal fees rightJoey?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Damn, I should of sold mine quick. Oh well, might just keep an extra size 9 Megatron on ice for a rainy day.

roll.gif
if you wouldnt have tried to be so greedy when you were charging me 250 for them you might have sold them...or at the very least traded them for something worth over 200
trying to get that "extra buck" FTL
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good though, I'll sell them, eventually...

just called hohla and they said theyre not getting the transformers until sometime next week.
any truth to this?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

roll.gif
if you wouldnt have tried to be so greedy when you were charging me 250 for them you might have sold them...or at the very least traded them for something worth over 200

BTW i sold my pack last night...
pimp.gif
550 Shipped...screw paypal fees right Joey?!
roll.gif
Frank you headin down there tomorrow?

Originally Posted by enrique23

just called hohla and they said theyre not getting the transformers until sometime next week.
any truth to this?

yeah that's the same answer I got from one of the employees

Got The Call That These FINALLY Came In Today
smh.gif

*Lets Spice This Thread Back Up A Little With All This Uncertainty About This Restock
nerd.gif

Man....all size 10 too. My size
frown.gif
mad.gif

Every time I see those Soundwaves, I love em more and more.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom