Nike x Undercover Daybreak

How are they different.
The leather is thin and is above a layer of meshy fabric so its bound to get wrinkled.

I have wide feet and went TTS and wore them the whole day yesterday and the toebox was killing my feet. I will have to return them to Nike and grab a .5 size up.

Anyone know where I can find the Black/White in Size 9.5 still?

Same this entirely. Need the Citron's. The shoe design lends itself to some wild colors. Need them to start giving the men some good colors
SAME. Those Citron's are pretty much the ones I'm waiting for now. Was going to cop those Lucky Green's but the white suede doesn't go the best with em IMO. I'm still waiting for the OG black/white ones to go on sale but at this point I may just need to cop before they gone lol.

The blk white are too redundant for me as I have like 3 pairs of varying blk/white Cortez. Keeping the blues tho
46A211CC-21AE-4A78-A91A-F8A949852FBE.jpeg

I'm so torn between the black/white and the blue one.

I was also eyeing that triple black one but I've bought too many triple black shoes as of late :lol:

Caved and went with the black/white. I feel that the blue will sit long enough to grab at some sort of a discount.

Black/black that just released is a tad to much black imo. The white swoosh/laces help break the shoe up nicely.

So what do you guys think of the fit? Are these comfy for long walks? I got an OG retro air max 97 a while ago and those end up warming my shoe rack since they aren’t as comfy as my nike frees.

Just read an article that Nike is stopping production of these due to some comments the Undercover designer made about China.... My inner hypebeast wants to get the jump on the crowd, but......

Just read an article that Nike is stopping production of these due to some comments the Undercover designer made about China.... My inner hypebeast wants to get the jump on the crowd, but......
Buyers from China gonna clean out U.S. stock now because of this? :nerd::nerd:

Doesn’t make sense. The mainlanders are gonna buy the stock to burn them or something?

Back
Top Bottom