Nike x Undercover Daybreak

It’s not like that at all man. Check undercovers ig page. A lot of Chinese are cursing them there.

It’s almost like how you won’t be seeing Americans wearing North Korean stuffs in the US asides some for novelty purposes

does anyone know what jun takahashi actually said/posted that brought all of this on?

does anyone know what jun takahashi actually said/posted that brought all of this on?

“Earlier this month, Undercover posted a snap of the protests to its Instagram Story, captioned "No Extradition To China." "Go Hong Kong," it added in Chinese.” — from the CNN article

It’s not like that at all man. Check undercovers ig page. A lot of Chinese are cursing them there.

It’s almost like how you won’t be seeing Americans wearing North Korean stuffs in the US asides some for novelty purposes

i only see Chinese cussing on like 2 posts and on the contrary theres still a lot of support on their page.

Put in a bid on the blue joints on GOAT and StockX for 146. I'll let it sit there for a min. If it doesn't get accepted then I'll just cop from Nike soon lol. Kinda leaning toward Nike anyways actually.... what ya'll think?

Put in a bid on the blue joints on GOAT and StockX for 146. I'll let it sit there for a min. If it doesn't get accepted then I'll just cop from Nike soon lol. Kinda leaning toward Nike anyways actually.... what ya'll think?

To save $20!? Are you serious??

Got tired of waiting for them to go on discount.
E4EC5597-DB08-461D-B3D2-E4761FE99A8D.png

I’m just waiting for mine. This comment makes me excited, can’t wait to wear these as my beater.

It has been a while since I have bought nikes outside of jordans lol. But it was legit like walking on clouds. And I wore them while traveling so all through the airport and on the plane.

It has been a while since I have bought nikes outside of jordans lol. But it was legit like walking on clouds. And I wore them while traveling so all through the airport and on the plane.

I’ve just been buying and wearing a lot retro jordan (3 and 6s) and air max 97 and ended up selling them after a while because they aren’t really that comfortable to wear after a while. Ended up wearing my rick owens and occasionally new balance 990v4 more often for gym now. So I hope these are as comfy as new balance.

These joints and the tailwind 79 most comfortable shoes I’ve bought this year.

My blue joints should arrive from stockx today....hopefully

My blue pair comes in today! Excited to check em out. Never went on discount but will scoop more pairs when/if they do.

These joints and the tailwind 79 most comfortable shoes I’ve bought this year.

My blue joints should arrive from stockx today....hopefully

Yes! I bought those royal blue 79's and they are OD comfortable as well. Maybe its the universe speaking to me.

Whatever color-ways that’s comes out in a men’s sz 13

Love these aren’t hyped up. Still a FSR on NDC and it’s been a month since they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom