Nike x UNDFTD “Bring Back” Pack

I have a size 10 I got stuck with. Been trying to push it but not for nowhere near 300 that's OD

Just so people have an idea of the resell price. I sold on the low end to hookup an NTer at 230 shipped.

On eBay I was getting offers of 240-260 shipped. So I imagine the true market price is about 250 shipped.

I was so bummed cuz my car broke down @ UNDFTD the day of the release I just copped 1 pair. Was planning on getting 2 but forgot to line back up. I wouldn't mind paying 220-240 for another pair. I'm hoping maybe prices come down a bit and hover at slightly over 200. I'd even cop a worn pair so i could wear that and have a DS pair. I mean yeah I love the shoe and its a grail, but a brotha likes deals too hehe.

Btw that's a nice surprise on that zoom air unit on the dunks.

Just copped the hyperdunks... Leather on the inside is so nice ... Wish I copped the dunks now that I see there was a zoom unit. Kicking myself.

yea i feel u.

i guess its just the golden age of simple colorways that made me want these.

also the undftd brand represents so much.

not to sound liek an elitist but.

it was all about supreme, undftd, huf, & stussy ya know?

it was so cool that they brought these back.

i just find it hard to justify paying the resell at this point

yea man for retail these were a def cop, but cant bring myself to paying that much for these, theres plenty of other dunks id rather spend that money on

I never was a fan of hyperdunks but those look very nice. what size are you
I wear 9.5 everything.  I don't mess with 9, 10, or 10.5's even though I could fit in these depending on the shoe.  Sticking only to 9.5 is a way to stop myself from buying every sneaker I see.

I wear 9.5 everything.  I don't mess with 9, 10, or 10.5's even though I could fit in these depending on the shoe.  Sticking only to 9.5 is a way to stop myself from buying every sneaker I see.

i hear you, ive just noticed certain shoes fit better on my foot size 11 and some fit better in an 11.5. Im pretty sure if i was wearing a flyknit or a real snug shoe i should prob even drop to a 10.5

i hear you, ive just noticed certain shoes fit better on my foot size 11 and some fit better in an 11.5. Im pretty sure if i was wearing a flyknit or a real snug shoe i should prob even drop to a 10.5
Definitely.  My flyknits at 9.5 fit just fine for me.  It's all about the width--moving down to 9 can feel a bit cramped for me, while 10 might give too much room in front of my toes.  I had a  pair of 3/4 Delta Forces in 10.5 back in the day but those fit just fine--lots of padding on the lining.

The Hyperdunks are definitely a TTS fit imo.

Last edited:
Definitely.  My flyknits at 9.5 fit just fine for me.  It's all about the width--moving down to 9 can feel a bit cramped for me, while 10 might give too much room in front of my toes.  I had a  pair of 3/4 Delta Forces in 10.5 back in the day but those fit just fine--lots of padding on the lining.

The Hyperdunks are definitely a TTS fit imo.

thanks, i cant get enough of that pic man. that gum sole is sexy!

I can't believe the Hyperdunks were reselling for more, lol. But I'm glad that the Dunks are being overshadowed by the All-Star releases. This is one release that I want to pic up down the line, and that gum sole helped make it perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom