Nike x UNDFTD “Bring Back” Pack

Was looking in my closet cuz I knew I still had this mag from '03

And inside was this nice little tidbit
straight up fire 
nthat.gif

I'm still feeling really nervous about this until I get an actual shipment confirmation.   Undftd's site was a mess on Saturday, and I got in on a late order.  Praying this goes through.

I get the concept of keeping it original, but it would have been nice if they added a little more flair to them (at least make the hyperdunk more colorful)

This was such a surprise release, I truly never would have imagined Nike and Undefeated releasing these to the public...ever!

I have always considered myself an LA shoe head guy, and Undefeated really put LA on the map pretty early in this generation of collecting. I honestly can't believe its been 10 years since the 40 or so pairs were originally made and distributed to Undefeated's family and friends.

I simply love these shoes and especially what they represent to me, Undefeated and LA.

Thanks to Alex and the always awesome Undefeated staff.

I put my pair on as soon as I got home and wore them smiling all day.

mine still says "invoiced"...Anybody with this status have their cards charged yet?

What I've come across is 500 hyperdunks and 1300 dunks were made. Now I don't know if true but given the limited availability stateside, maybe. Overseas wasn't that available either. So I doubt there will be a restock.

Back
Top Bottom