Nike zoom all out flyknit

I don't mind hints of pink like on the flywire, but those unlimiteds are out of line IMO. And of course those hit disco first. Lol

I like the hint of pink. Just wish it was a low. I would buy instantly if it didn't have the ankle sock that nike keeps pushing.

I don't mind hints of pink like on the flywire, but those unlimiteds are out of line IMO. And of course those hit disco first. Lol

I thought we were just talking about the new link posted up with just the pink flywire?

The unlimiteds are fine if you plan to actually run in them, more visibility the better for running outdoors but yah it's not the easiest to wear casual.

I have the volt Acronym Presto and I am still unsure how I'd wear it outside of just wearing all black everything.

Last edited:
I thought we were just talking about the new link posted up with just the pink flywire?

The unlimiteds are fine if you plan to actually run in them, more visibility the better for running outdoors but yah it's not the easiest to wear casual.

I have the volt Acronym Presto and I am still unsure how I'd wear it outside of just wearing all black everything.
yea. I was just saying that the 1st colorway is fine compared to the Ulmtd. Still way too much pink for me. All volt would've been the move.

I still say the lows looks super generic, they couldn't even give it flyknit uppers like they did with the lunarepics

View media item 2178964

Those lows are terrible. All they had to do was give it a racer sock liner.

Watched a review for runners and the shoe isn't great for running. All zoom sole causes discomfort and is dangerous for long distance running.

Want nothing to do with a low version. Entirely different shoe might as well call it something else.

Right like a knock off version. Nike keep goofing.

Yah reviews aren't too favorable but I only really want a pair for casual/walking which I think it will be perfect for.

Also why I didn't want to pay $200 retail or even the $170 new retail and am still waiting for it to go lower than $100 price Notre has them for :lol:

Same here. Don't want them for running at all. Would be a good Disneyland shoe tho. :lol:

Under $100 and I'll pick them up too. Maybe make them into a custom low. :nerd:

Those custom lows look great. Wish they could make them like that instead of the basic looking joints.

you read my mind, been looking for a replacement for my Kobe Xs as my theme park walking around shoes

:lol: thats because I would wear them there too. Always looking for comfort and style when it comes to theme park shoes.

laugh.gif
thats because I would wear them there too. Always looking for comfort and style when it comes to theme park shoes.
Just got back from Disneyland, and was somewhat surprised at the complete lack of nice kicks walking around.

lots of dad shoes but I was pleasantly surprised to see a few Yeezy 350s, maybe half a dozen or so had them and one was sitting next to me while I ate some lobster nachos at the cove bar

That customizer wants $225 to turn these into lows. Pass on dat. $325 for a side project...nope.

Back
Top Bottom