Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by jjkicks

hey whats up guys
ordered a pair last week and just got them in.
they do fit true to size for everyone that is wondering.

zcopyzi4.jpg

z1copysu9.jpg

z2copyoz3.jpg

z3copyle5.jpg

~jjkicks

I wouldn't be happy if they come with that crumbled box!
I AM SO DESPERATE FOR THESE!!!!
simmer down. you dont wear the got damn box so what does it matter?

man.. i tried ordering another pair yesterday, and they told me that the $20 off coupon only worked for "in-stock" items only.. that's a bunch ofBS... i'm about to try again...

edit: nevermind, i just got it for $116 shipped again... i guess it's hit or miss with whomever answeres the phone huh?

^ what code did you use? They keep telling me that the codes won't go through for backordered items.

apparently resellers ruined it for the rest of us who were trying to backorder this shoe. the lady on the phone said they will no longer accept promo codes forbackordered items.

this is for those who bought more than 2 pairs. thanks for abusing the promo codes with backorders {resellers} aka losers.

you cant make money off these dumb**%% so why even try?

anybody when they put um up on finishline.com or eastbay.com please let me know. me using a % off code on these is inevitable.

nike should have never slapped the word premium on these because now ******ed resellers think they are limited which they are not.

I could wait to get my pair(so as long as a get a pair) due to the fact that I'll be sporting these w/ my Away H.Long jersey.....obviously next season.

i hpe the carbon fiber is better than it was on the flight 96 but i think ima grab. Junior High School memories

Originally Posted by NobleKane

anybody when they put um up on finishline.com or eastbay.com please let me know. me using a % off code on these is inevitable.

nike should have never slapped the word premium on these because now ******ed resellers think they are limited which they are not.

Dude, when they're up in finishline or eastbay, could you pm me the % off code?

Well, if only you want to... Thanks man...

i called back that $%!% from eastbay basically to call her a $%!% and #!$!% and that she could suck my $%%#. i am sorry but the not allowing a promo code forbackorders after being able to do it for YEARS has ticked me off. I dont even really like the shoe to ball in. I think they are terrible but they look dope.and for 110 shipped, it would have been a deal.... i probably wont buy from eastbay no more because of this...

I might be the only one, but I've thought all along that those blk/zest are
pimp.gif

So we know we're getting:
Carbons (back ordered x2)
wht/navy/red (confirmed by sources here)
some sort of navy orange creation (scans in this thread)

So what else???

We have to be getting the Red colorway DONT WE?

I think it's hit or miss with promo codes on Eastbay. I backordered two pairs, and used the $20 off coupon. If it's really worth it to you, call atdifferent times of the day until you get someone to let you use it.

Originally Posted by dro 44

I think it's hit or miss with promo codes on Eastbay. I backordered two pairs, and used the $20 off coupon. If it's really worth it to you, call at different times of the day until you get someone to let you use it.
%%%% it. they will be everywhere so no use in playing phone games with the ******s at eastbay. as far as hit or miss, i dont think thats the caseanymore.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

What's the quality looking like on these? I know retros are notorious for horrible materials and all that, so someone fill me in please.

dawg. i got them a couple weeks ago, and quality is great.

they do seem to have a slightly slimmer silhouette than my OGs, a slightly thinner and shinier carbon fiber as well, but they were good for me.

i hadn't paid close to retail (only got 10% off) for a nike shoe in a long long time.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

What's the quality looking like on these? I know retros are notorious for horrible materials and all that, so someone fill me in please.

dawg. i got them a couple weeks ago, and quality is great.

they do seem to have a slightly slimmer silhouette than my OGs, a slightly thinner and shinier carbon fiber as well, but they were good for me.

i hadn't paid close to retail (only got 10% off) for a nike shoe in a long long time.

So did you ball with them? How's the cushioning all those?

i haven't balled in them yet. maybe when i get a second pair. they're too precious to me so far. hehe.

but as far as the cushioning goes, right now it feels kinda firm, but the zoom will soften in time.

in terms of fit, the carbon fiber is really shaped to conform with your foot. it feels very natural.. similar to the zoom bb but with a slightly flatteroutsole. these were the first zooms, after all.

Back
Top Bottom