Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

well growing up in the 90's put me around 28 yrs old which is considered old here i guess. you're just old period. j/k. you obviously have been aroundto see the ups and downs of the shoe game. as far as court feel, i'm not expecting much. i think these would be good shoes to wear for light pickup,shooting around...etc.

I liked these back in the day but couldn't imagine seriously wearing them nowadays, sorta flashy to me.

for those of you that backordered on eastbay how much did your total come out to? the lady that helped said they were 129.99 but i used that $20 off when upurchase 100 or more so i got em for 110. is it me or did nike change the price for 140 to 130?

im lovin' it
glasses.gif

jonny -- the price is $130 on the Carbons and $140 on the black/yellow i think, being that they are 'premiums'.

Also -- call me crazy, and I always like black/yellow colorways...but I think I'm gonna get a pair of the QS colorway afterall...
laugh.gif
... if anything...tohoop in.

CONFIRMED RELEASE DATE???? FEB OR JAN? I'm referring to the Black/White.
Would it be available at eastbay or finishline or some online store like that?

These don't have a confirmed RD, however 2/1 is the ship date to stores so they should have them near the middle of the month.

2/15 is the rough estimate for them to be out.

Eastbay already has them available for backorder.

Call 1-800-826-2205
Order: Zoom Flight Premium
Item #17810011
Black/White
$130

They'll ship the 15th.

Is it true that the Black/Zest 95s and Black/Red 96s were only available at Tier 0 accounts in the US?

i just ordered from Eastbay, with the $20 off $100 purchase. so it was like $116 shipped. they told me the 20% off coupon didn't work anymore (couponLKS177CCB) i'ma try to sell some shoes so i can get a 2nd pair... anybody want some dunks/nike free hybirds size 10 for $65? hehehe

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

These don't have a confirmed RD, however 2/1 is the ship date to stores so they should have them near the middle of the month.

Call 1-800-826-2205
Item #17810011
Black/White
$130

They'll ship the 15th.
I am confused. The ones some of us ordered off of Eastbay are the black/carbon colorway correct. When I ordered them the rep said they were the"Premium" edition. So which one is the premium edition...the black/carbon or the yellow/black?

I just looked at a couple of the pictures from eBay listings and all I gotta say is that I am super hyped for this release - these things are so
pimp.gif

Btw, is there any information about the other colorways that are supposed to be dropping? Don't tell me that crappy QS is the only thing we're gettingalong with the carbons...

B1LLY? Anybody?

i've been waiting for the zoom flight 95 for years....
anyone knows if other colorways will be released in the future?

Originally Posted by I am Furby

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Call 1-800-826-2205
Item #17810011
Black/White
$130

They'll ship the 15th.
I am confused. The ones some of us ordered off of Eastbay are the black/carbon colorway correct. When I ordered them the rep said they were the "Premium" edition. So which one is the premium edition...the black/carbon or the yellow/black?

The Black/Zest are Supremes

^^ it was that one hater beezy . theres a girl at eastbay blocking discounts . the told me i couldnt use discount so i called a few hrs later and the guy saidit was good to go.

it was a guy who told me^ he said it all snobby "you still want them?!?!" so i showed him and paid retail
eyes.gif
oh well i think they are worth it but 116.97 would have been
pimp.gif
.........what about the money will they take it out next month?

Back
Top Bottom