Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

They are behaving exactly like the Godzillas did. They are not limited at all and I don't
really see why people are going crazy thinking that they're going to disappear from
the face of the planet.

By the way, there was MUCH more hype for the Godzillas and you can now get them off
eBay for less than retail.

I'll wait. They are tempting though.

the store around my way still got a fsr of godzillas but they still have them marked at retail
mad.gif
i asked homeboy when they were gonna drop and he said no time soon
eyes.gif

I'm not paying retail for these. I'll wait. Nike got these right.

I seen a dude today wear those with the Juwan Howard Bullets jersey. It felt like 1996 again...

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

They are behaving exactly like the Godzillas did. They are not limited at all and I don't
really see why people are going crazy thinking that they're going to disappear from
the face of the planet.

By the way, there was MUCH more hype for the Godzillas and you can now get them off

My thinking exactly. Also, that white would not be a good look here in the CHI right about now.

thehurtados...for those looking in orange county...hit up the champ's at main place. footlocker and finishline didn't have them there...along with thefootlocker at south coast either. i'm guessing if you hit up a champ's...they're sure to have the 95's along with the grey 96's too.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

the face of the planet.

My thinking exactly. Also, that white would not be a good look here in the CHI right about now.

on majority of the shoe websites most popular sizes are gone for the carbons. ie 9-10.5. but on the same sites they have fsr of all the nike dt max 96.

now if the sites are going to re-up on the carbons then you guys are probably right, but if they dont re-up, i think these are gonna be gone.

In the OC, i got mine at the Footlocker @ Cerritos Mall. the dude said champs had them to.

got the kobe 3's instead of these due to nike.com having a 20% off code. thanks alot beastbay

Thanks for the help Type12J. They have arrived at South Coast Plaza. Just picked up my pair. Retro of the year???? We'll see.

Can anyone get a picture of the tag or give me the SKU from the tag? I wanna try to order these at my store. Thanks!

The price will drop, the general public doesn't want these
Price may drop...but, not anytime soon...

General public doesn't want these? Please...

Nike doesn't Retro shoes and have them in Champs, Footlocker, Finishline to just satisfy sneakerheads, the demand is here from sneakerheads and the generalpublic alike...don't kid yourself...

Nike uses purple, green, orange and pink leprechaun skin and unicorn eyelashes on a Dunk x Air Force IV x Free x Mowabb x Tuned Scirocco x [insert an obscuregraffiti artist here] collab to do that...

JM

Doesn't matter how they sell overall just as long as ONE store around ME reduces the price

They don't get discounted at the same time everywhere anyway

There are people who JUST NOW copped the 10/13 pack which were gone on release date around me

It's all relative

I was also wondering if these were going to be treated like the Godzillas. I got them almost 3 months after they released with no problem. I'm thinkingthat's how the 95's will be too. Somewhat limited now, but able to be copped a couple weeks from now. How do these look with jeans?

Back
Top Bottom