Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

^ That sale never does anything for me because no store carries size 15's like that and they cant order with the 50 off.

Copping with my 50% off
pimp.gif

My local Champs didnt have any more size 11's!!!!! so i had it ordered and shipped to my house. My friend that works there gave me 30% off. And i wouldsay, they look the same when i had them in 3rd grade.

Originally Posted by thehurtados

For the cat who was asking about the product number : 317810 011 .

Thanks, but I need the UPC that starts with like 00......... its on the tag under the barcode
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Thanks, but I need the UPC that starts with like 00......... its on the tag under the barcode
happy.gif

4104467704100. I think thats it? correct me if im wrong fellas

Originally Posted by BallerAC23

happy.gif

Looks like the SKU, which works! Is this off a footlocker sales receipt? and did you get a size 10?

Anybody wanna hook me up with these and the 96s with their 50% off?? help me out a little lol

Originally Posted by BallerAC23

happy.gif

Looks like the SKU, which works! Is this off a footlocker sales receipt? and did you get a size 10?

damn..are u my long lost twin? lol. yea i bought 3 pairs from footlocker 2 size 10's and 1 10.5. i returned the 10.5's though. im thinkin aboutgoing to return my 2nd size 10 today to see if i can get it this weekend for 50% off lol. and im hoping for the white/navy colorway also! these kicks are stillILLmatic!

all i know is i just picked up a pair of these and they are THE BEST NIKE RELEASE for a looooong time...

love 'em.

it'll be another orlando penny situation like someone else was mentioning. they'll dry up , then folks will be kicking themsleves.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

So.....who wants to get me 3 pairs w/ their 50% off?

laugh.gif

dont be greedy
mad.gif

id give $30 plus shipping if someone could get me 1 size 12 for the %50 off price
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I just copped 4 size 13s. Lovely.
May be a stupid question, but are you going to play in them? I highly recommend it. I know I play in every thing I buy, but some don't. These aregreat shoes, even by today's standards, with top-notch cushion, court feel, and support. Fit is a little sloppy at first, but they are great.

Just ordered my pair from Footlocker wit the 50% off. Can't beat 65.00, Im just salty I dont get paid till next week cuz I would like a second pair but Ihad to pass cuz the 23s!!!

Rich,

My fellow Midwesterner
tongue.gif

I hate you...........not really just jealously.

Want to help me out?

What the hell when did these come out? I'm in Chicago. I just called my spot...ALL SOLD OUT! Man I'm slippin'

Back
Top Bottom