Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

so whats the deal with the FL 50% employee sale??? what are the exclusions??? zf95 and the xx3s ??? thanks nt.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I just copped 4 size 13s. Lovely.
May be a stupid question, but are you going to play in them? I highly recommend it. I know I play in every thing I buy, but some don't. These are great shoes, even by today's standards, with top-notch cushion, court feel, and support. Fit is a little sloppy at first, but they are great.

I know theyre great...still have my OGs.

TO answer your question.... I'll ball in one
smile.gif

^^^are you 2 !%%@'s seriously commenting on my choice of words? or my slang? It's the internet not a job interview. Get a life and stop worrying aboutme. By the two of you making comments only says "hating" upset cause you all did not get a pair huh? just shoes man....

Originally Posted by 45DE

^^^are you 2 !%%@'s seriously commenting on my choice of words? or my slang? It's the internet not a job interview. Get a life and stop worrying about me. By the two of you making comments only says "hating" upset cause you all did not get a pair huh? just shoes man....

Apparently, you can't read either. I did get a pair but I'm not sure what it has to do with anything. No I'm not
hating. In fact, I'm happy you got a pair before your boys scooped them all. You got to talk to an XX in the process,
and were able to get a discount. Those are all good things. Just punctuation man...

Got my pair today, seriously considering a 2nd pair.

Probably will wait for another colorway though. Can't believe how spoiled I am (or we all are), looking at this year, the Flight 95's are just anotherone of the many pickups happening.
I'm surprised at how I can say I'll wait for another colorway or say this is just another pickup.

If it weren't for the Jordan packages, HOH stuff, Penny 2's and FP1 colorways, I'd be stocking UP on these.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

What the hell when did these come out? I'm in Chicago. I just called my spot...ALL SOLD OUT! Man I'm slippin'

I haven't seen these kicks anywhere here in the Chi. I got some kicks I wanna exchange for these. I'm going back out 2day to look again.

Man i love how when a new pair drops everybody gets upset when they dont get a pair,... Well picked up those today and the black 23's for 200 hun for both.. gotta love having a NIKE discount... For those who wanna know swoosh has some black 23's still online and NIKETOWN beverly hills has no more 9 's inthe zoom 95 got the last pair ... And they wont put them on swoosh ...

Just copped a pair off ebay for $135. I'll return my AM 90s 2morrow. My wife went to 3 malls today here in the Chi and nobody has these kicks.

do these have zoom in the forefoot??? the eastbay product description says its only in the heel.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

do these have zoom in the forefoot??? the eastbay product description says its only in the heel.

There is Zoom Air in the forefoot. I just wore my pair I picked up Friday. I scooped up 2 more pairs today so I played ball in my first pair. I am 262pounds and they held up greatly for the four hours I was playing in them. It took me about 15 minutes of shooting around to break in the forefoot so I couldfeel the Zoom Air better. To the old school shoe heads like myself. Remember the Eastbay descriptions of the air tech on these bad boys? Tensile Air. 1995-96was my favorite year for Nike Basketball.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom