Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Its conceivable^^...just for the record...I went to a mall where there were 2 footlockers (one big one small), 1 finishline, a champs, and a footaction.Finishline and footaction didnt have them. Both footlockers did but no had 8s left(my size). Finally Champs looked me out and brought out what the lady saidwas the only sz 8 they received.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Nike Zoom Flight 96 price went down from the original retail price of $119.99 to $99.99...do you guys think it could also happen for the Nike Zoom Flight 95 that the price could go down from $129.99 to $109.99?
i hope so
grin.gif

I was walkin through the mall here in Vegas, and Footlocker surprised the hell out of me when I saw them on display. I only could buy one pair, but I plan ongetting a second...and maybe a third. These are the most perfect retro I've seen from Nike since the 03' White/Red VIII's. PERFECT!

Got mine in Hbg. Pa. at the East Mall. Been to Capital City, Colonial Park malls and the only ones to have them is footlocker. I feel good real good!

the 96 went down to $79.99 in MD., so I hope these do also. I bought one pair, but want another pair.

My wife and I took our daughters to see the Hannah Montana film yesterday for the younger ones birthday.

Needless to say, I earned myself a little walk down to the Foot Locker in the Palisades Center Mall, Northern suburbs of NYC. Much to my surprise, they hada FSR of :

1. Zoom Flight 95
2. Flightposite 1
3, AJ XXIII
4. Kobe 3
5. Air Max 360 3
6. Melo 4
7, Air Stab

I dropped the girls off at a birthday party today and ran back and bought the last pair of 95's under size 11, and the last FP1 in the store! However,three of the employees are former students of mine who usually give me th employee/family discount because of my frequent shopping, the manager had to shut itdown for these beauties. He apologized but nonetheless I didn't mind!

P.S. Champs and Finishline had nothing.

man just got these babies in and they are definitely fire. let me know if you guys are having trouble getting them and i will try and get your size. retailplus shipping of course. hurry cuz they are going pretty fast.

Same around here, cant find anyone with em. Prolly just gonna have to order em but I didnt wanna pay shipping
I just ordered mine from Eastbay with the free shipping code they have at the top of the website, plus no tax....
pimp.gif

I just picked up mine, I feel like I'm in 8 grade again (thats the last time I had these babies
smile.gif
) Now I just have to wait for them to go on sale to getanother pair.....It seem like the younger crowd aint really interested in these!

Just got mine from Eastbay this week. A very good looking retro. Hopefully their durability is as good as its looks.

im still debating on these...should i get them now or wait for a sale. saw them these weekend and they are on point.

I need a pair of fresh shoes to ball in this summer and my cuz tipped me off to these so I might have to cop now. I have fallen off the scene bigtime. Ineed to get rid of some Flint 13's and some OLY 7's soon though. These are ill though.

FYI...

Zoom '95s are literally selling 10x better than the Zoom '96s...I would be surprised to see the '95s on sale before Back-To-School time (at anymajor retailers)...

JM

*+!+, i have a hard decision. the flight 95 or Kobe 3's now, or later?
laugh.gif
ima get one of these today...

I just can't bring myself to pay retail for these

I have to atleast wait it out to see if Finishline will get them

I also think that they will be discounted at atleast one of the stores round my way

i had bought a sz 10 this past friday at my local footlocker. i came back like 30 min to cop another one but they said no more 10's so i copped a 10.5. iwent back to the mall this sunday and asked if they had a size 10. indeed they did so i copped another pair and went back today to return the sz10.5's.same dude said he has another size 10 and asked me if i wanted but i just passed on it cuz i dont need a 3rd pair. are there any other confirmed colorways yet?
im thinkin if i should return my 2nd pair to see if i can cop it later on for cheaper..

Went in to my local Champs store and got them for $105 out the door. He hooked me up with a discount, these kicks are on point!

Back
Top Bottom