Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

missed out on the ndc code. man.....

what do you mean you missed out on it? I just ordered my 2nd size 10 just now.... thanks flight8
pimp.gif

Glad they went back in stock. $99 total shipped. Not too bad, figured only way i could do better is if i had a footloacker hookup but i dont so im happy. Doubtid be able to wait and get um on sale the way there sellin.

no problem fellas.98.05 shipped.(signed up for a new acct for free shipping) im just happy ndc finally got my size in stock because i didnt want to pay fullprice on eastbay. thanks eastbay for turning me down 3x for the 20%.......lol

^ LOL did you read the edited title? these just hit canada and shoes sit on shelves for months so hopefully these will still be here when the next 50% weekendfor FL and Champs employees rolls around

Damn, I missed out on NDC for 30% off KLDSJHFJKLSD((#@*&YHIL (those are cuss words)

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

i dont get what you guys see in these. that grey *##+ is gonna yellow quick

We know this stuff already man, people knew the Penny foams were gonna yellow, didn't stop anyone, people knew the grapes were gonna yellow, didn'tstop anyone, I think you get where I'm going with this.

copped...missed sz. 11 again so i got the 10.5, hope they fit just as good. Got em for $109, thanks for the code and update guys..been a min. since i coppedsome kicks i really wanted.

there are tons of the 95s here in the va area. not sure why it is not selling out but i guess folks are not buying the hype or they dont remember theoriginals.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

i dont get what you guys see in these. that grey *##+ is gonna yellow quick

Question, and I mean no offense here: how old are you?
im old dude. this shoe was not popular back in the day where im from. there were more nike flight 1, max flight, barrage, and max cw than these around

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

happy.gif
You still got 4 more pair to go. I remember you saying you would get no less than 10 pairs of the Carbons. I'd say you're well on your waythough.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom