Nike Zoom Freak 2

tenor.gif

He actually tore his patellar tendon first, which caused him to fall with all his weight on his arm. Damn.

He actually tore his patellar tendon first, which caused him to fall with all his weight on his arm. Damn.

he does make me worry considering I got to the point of past 200 lbs and smaller than him. my weight gain is mostly attributed to muscle and bone mass gain due to weightlifting which would again would put strain on my body. right now, I'm running around 190 lbs average which is far-fetched from my then ideal 160 lbs. lost a lot of lift and speed but gain some strength. which one I would prefer? I say depends on who I am playing with.

The timing of covid really kinda messed up this shoe, Giannis should have kept playing in 1's last playoffs and started the new season in the 2’s.

I almost forgot about these shoes, the 1’s seemed more popular around the nba

The timing of covid really kinda messed up this shoe, Giannis should have kept playing in 1's last playoffs and started the new season in the 2’s.

I almost forgot about these shoes, the 1’s seemed more popular around the nba

nah, he just ain't it.

At my gym the PG 4 and Freak 2 are easily the most common shoes amongst the kids. Year ago it was probably the Kyrie 5.

At my gym the PG 4 and Freak 2 are easily the most common shoes amongst the kids. Year ago it was probably the Kyrie 5.
Kyries and Lebrons just about the only sigs I see in my area unless I'm wearing them. It's mostly all Js though. See Foams also quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom