Nike Zoom Freak 2

Surprised how quickly those "Letter Bros" sold out on NDC. Anyone know where I might snag a sz 14? Otherwise I guess it's time to head to the resell market

It seems like Nike is manipulating their stock? Foot Locker appears to have a FSR still.

As much as I want them, I think it's smarter to wait for the discount code restriction to be lifted.

Hey thanks for this! Do you think Nike is just messing with the numbers or do you think these will be discounted? Not really excited about spending $120, but definitely don't want to miss out on these. Thoughts?

Hey thanks for this! Do you think Nike is just messing with the numbers or do you think these will be discounted? Not really excited about spending $120, but definitely don't want to miss out on these. Thoughts?

I hear ya! All of the other cws have gone on sale. The "Letter Bro" cw is easily the best one to me so far, but who knows? Only time will tell.

If you REALLY want them now, you can get decent cashback via Rakuten by double dipping. Purchase a Foot Locker giftcard via Rakuten's Giftcard Shop, and you'll get 9% back. Then through Rakuten, complete the transaction in Foot Locker's site with the purchased gifrcard for 2% back. It's not much, but the double dipped cashback is something.

Has anyone seen the Letter Bro cw outside of Nike and Foot Locker?

1612062596014.png

1612062652775.png

\
1612062610795.png

Damn, they really can't give these things away at $66? FSR yesterday, FSR still today. watermelondeity watermelondeity ?

Even though I think the "Letter Bros" are my favorite release of 2021 thus far, I don't want to pay retail for them. I'm going to wait it out for a heavy discount or for a promo code to to valid on them.

Last edited:
Even though I think the "Letter Bros" are my favorite release of 2021 thus far, I don't want to pay retail for them. I'm going to wait it out for a heavy discount or for a promo code to to valid on them.

I see some scattered sizes starting to pop up on NDC. I think I'm holding out for these to go on discount as well. Then I'll get a pair of Bamos...probably be like $20 by then :lol:

Might have to get me a pair
I saw the Naija pair at Burlington for 40 bucks a week or 2 ago and I passed hard. They look terrible lol. Couldn't believe I couldn't justify them for the price. I spent 10 minutes trying to talk myself into them lol.

Back
Top Bottom