Nike Zoom Freak 3

Looks like only 2 colorways are dropping on Fed 1st

I don't see that at the link. I see:

"According to public release calendars, the Nike Zoom Freak 3 NRG is scheduled to launch in four colorways on February 1st, but this could possibly be a placeholder date for a release in the month of February in general."

I don't see that at the link. I see:

"According to public release calendars, the Nike Zoom Freak 3 NRG is scheduled to launch in four colorways on February 1st, but this could possibly be a placeholder date for a release in the month of February in general."
Oh, you are correct, the full website didn’t load for me the first time.

The black pair is prolly gonna take forever to release cause it’s the most hype.

Oh, you are correct, the full website didn’t load for me the first time.

The black pair is prolly gonna take forever to release cause it’s the most hype.

You know what. Even though we figured that out, Imma pretend like you're right. Cause I'm SO sick of getting amped for a release and then the day comes and nothing is there. :smh: It already happened once with these in fact

FBC1F067-5DEC-45EA-A3CF-E5ACA2AA97E2.jpeg

Need these to release!

Anymore info/release date for any other CW bedsides the uno pack? I’m hoping Nike drops the MVP CW and that “Dutch Blue” cw…

via IG

This whole time I thought they were White Based. They appear to be Lilac based? I'm not as interested, TBH.

IMG_1388.JPG
Wow 😯 looking back at the previous pictures there is a hint of lilac but this picture looks straight up purple. I initially thought it was white with a hint of blue…now I gotta see more photos or see them in person…if they look more like this photo I’m probably out on this pair.

Drop the MVPs Nike!!!

via IG

This whole time I thought they were White Based. They appear to be Lilac based? I'm not as interested, TBH.

IMG_1388.JPG

Yeah I learned this the tough way. If they weren't EPs they'd probably be going back, even as arduous as that would be. But the width is great and the traction seems doable and they are decent enough to keep.

Back
Top Bottom