Nike Zoom Freak 3

I'm in Milwaukee, the couple spots I talked to all told me they were waiting on shipments to arrive and to check back tomorrow.

They also said they'd put them on the floor once they arrived.

I'm in Milwaukee, the couple spots I talked to all told me they were waiting on shipments to arrive and to check back tomorrow.

Really? Dang, you lucky Wonder if I should call the FNL in lexington and see if they got any in.

What up Milwaukee, good to see some Wisconsin in here. I’ll be at the mall tomorrow to check

14564982-1BB8-4975-B869-E377877784AD.jpeg

Copped the triple black from ndc. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I think I avoided arch and stability issues by going a half size down.

"indefinitely" is just lazy for "we don't know when"

They throw out a tweet and link to an old article with no additional information.

While I am highly speculative of their announcement, kicksonfire.com has the blue and red UNO ZF3s slated for a 2/5 release. It doesn't say where or really give any other specific information...

Didn’t the post say the release was postponed indefinitely?

There was no info in the actual post. Also pretty sure they got the info from here. A lot of times something pops up here, then they post it. So I think they got that report from whoever it was that went to the actual store. So the tweet said one thing, then the actual post said nothing about it.

Bottom line, we're still in containershipville times, so just keep your eyes peeled and wait and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom