Nike Zoom Freak 3

James_O James_O no hate at all for the 350 - it IS super comfy. And all love for being young and just getting started - everyone starts somewhere. I just turned 48 and my first Jordan’s were $65 in 1986 and my love was immediate.

That explains a comment you made in I think the Kobe VI thread about Lebrons never selling out. Believe it - when the 8/9/10/11 and KD 4-7 and Kobe 6-9, you had people lining up for releases like a Jordan Saturday. It was TOUGH.
The lebron line was hard to catch during them models. Nike was on it during that time man. I will say the last good lebron after the 10 to me was the 15. duke40 duke40 you in North Carolina or just a duke fan? I’m moving to Durham next year. That’s why I asked.

Last edited:
I've actually cooled on the wild cards. I may switch the laces out to black. Still gonna grab some though I think. At least we finally have a concrete release date, and on NDC too.

FM81irVXMAg-G8E

Last edited:
I've actually cooled on the wild cards. I may switch the laces out to black. Still gonna grab some though I think. At least we finally have a concrete release date, and on NDC too.

FM81irVXMAg-G8E
They a little to busy for me honestly. I go back and forth and at the moment I’m good

I honestly can't see them selling out, people selling them right now on stockx are hardly making any money, and if nike does the fake sell out on SNKRS, just hold out until they restock

I honestly can't see them selling out, people selling them right now on stockx are hardly making any money, and if nike does the fake sell out on SNKRS, just hold out until they restock
Yea I got my pairs on stock x for like 15 over retail. My last pair of the two I got will be here tomorrow I will post them together after the second pair gets here.

Good news for me. I know a lot of ppl aren't crazy abt them, but I really like how Giannis loves Uno, and was able to bring it into his shoe game. Plus I have the shirt, so it would be a fire fit.:pimp:

It's not just a standard colorway though, it's a collab. So I don't think they made as many pairs as they made for like that first colorway or the peach colorway. And especially if they're sending you a deck of cards with it? Not a chance that they have tons of pairs and packs of cards.

Yall can do what you want, but I'd suggest being there right when they release if you want some. LOL also note I am not that guy that lives in milwaukee that posted earlier in the thread :lol:

It's not that I think the colorway is that fire, I just don't think they made that many of the black colorway. The other ones should be easy to get because no one colorway is that much better or worse than the others, and no perks come with them as far as I know.

Boy do I hate people who buy shoes just to sell them.

The pack of cards that comes with the wild cards is different than the one that the mattel site sold. Maybe I'm stating the obvious but couldn't tell if everyone knew that.

My second pair of unos arrived today. I would say the blue are the best out of all of them from what I’ve seen from videos and my personal favorite. Yellow are very yellow super bright. They won’t miss you anywhere if you got the yellow ones on. My wife think they look like mustard. Details are great on the shoes for sure. If you like uno I suggest you get them all.
F990D673-524E-492D-9126-27231379D038.jpeg

750BFF5D-63DE-4A77-B141-1D2507EA56A2.jpeg
2F259F69-3EE2-4AA8-B3B8-EBA16B191569.jpeg
0D1C192F-D76F-4C9D-9986-E94CCBEC56CD.jpeg
260B7B39-EA31-4998-8C55-012D00A7863D.jpeg
8B737F50-EB11-437D-85D8-5DCDB5F67AAB.jpeg

Saw some of the more popular colorways today in person, and I was impressed by the quality. I figured they would feel kind of cheap to begin with, but after holding one in hand, they are up there in quality.

Do we still not have a real release date for the Wild Card's?

Back
Top Bottom